Class's and a Wakeup Call

It was a sunny morning with light shining through the window of Team EMRC's dorm. Diana is awoken by the sound of her scroll going off and looks at the time tiredly stating, "Seven..." She looks around seeing everyone is still asleep, so in her sleepwear of a t-shirt and pyjama pants and gets her female school uniform, consisting of a black blazer with gold edge's, a white undershirt with a red thin necktie and a skirt with a pattern akin to that of a kilt over stocking just above her thighs and black dress shoes, she grabs her scarf and whips Jack in the face with it startling him out of bed, blankly stating, "Get up. We have Grimm studies with Port at nine."

Jack sits up from the floor revealing he's in nothing but a pair of green dolphin boxers under his blankets. Diana starts snickering and Jack agitatedly states, "If you tell anyone about this. Zoom. Bang. Straight to C-Moon."

She laughs a little more and walks over to Jack and Ellis' side of the room, "Yeah, yeah. Get dressed dolphin boy."

"Shut up!" Jack starts getting dressed in his male school uniform, a black blazer with a gold trim over a white shirt, black jeans and black shoes. Diana grabs one of his batons and walks over to Ellis with Jack watching her, "What are you doing?"

She activates the shock head and looks at Jack with a sly smile, "Just watch. Wakey, wakey, fearless leader!" She places it on Ellis' back, and he jolts awake before grabbing it and throwing it out the window in a panic. Jack goes to the window yelling, he looks outside trying to spot it in a panic, "Dammit! Those things are expensive as hell!" He leaves the window and runs out the door to go and find it.

Diana looks out the window then back to a panting Ellis, and puts her fingers to her chin, "Maybe not the best idea."

Ellis calms down and laughs a little, "Holy hell that was good, I don't even feel tired."

Diana breathes a sigh of relief and sits down on her bed, "We have class in two hours so get dressed."

"Right."

While Ellis starts putting his uniform on Diana throws balled up paper at Phillips face until he squirms awake, "WhAaaAAaAt!?"

"We have class in an hour and a bit. Get up."

"Fine..."

Phillip pops up, slipping over on his messy sheets, and Ellis sits down next to Diana, "Hey are you ok?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"You woke us up at seven in the morning for a class that starts at nine in a school where we sleep, for a class that's around a few halls from where we sleep. You're obviously worried about something."

Diana just sighs and looks down, "I'm just nervous about starting here, I want to do really well to help my mother... and gain the fame and everything that I want but... I just don't want to screw this up. For me or you guys."

Ellis places an arm on her shoulder and smiles at her reassuringly, "As team leader, I promise you that we'll be fine, and succeed! We'll become huntsmen and huntress' and you'll get the fame you deserve!"

She looks down and smiles sadly, "Yeah..."

Ellis gets up and dusts his hands off walking to the door, "I'll find the class. We have Grimm studies right?"

Diana nods at him and as he leaves. Phillip then falls over in front of her while trying to put his pants on.

Team EMRC is sitting in the sitting in a small auditorium for Professor Ports class listening to him "teach" while he tells stories from his prime, he's a slightly overweight grey-haired old man with a large moustache, wearing a double-breasted burgundy suit with gold piping and buttons, black pants tucked into olive coloured boots.