Emerald Forest Team Fight

While the team was walking calmly through the woods talking Ozpin watches on his scroll, "It appears a team has formed between those four. What are the names of these initiates?"

Glynda brings up her scroll pad and looks at everyone's information, "Ellis Violet, originates from Atlas and seems to be the last of his family name after his mother passed away last year, she attended beacon herself and died on a mission, his semblance is Screws loose. Phillip Magent, he originates from Mistral and also appears to have a short attention span and is over-hyperactive, though that's only from what I can see. There is nothing in his information other than his birthplace and semblance for some reason... well, his semblance is Boomerang. Next is Jack Chalk, originates from Vacuo, his brother attends the Atlas Military Academy, his family also hales from a long line of hunters and huntresses, so he hopes to continue the family legacy. His semblance is Eye of the Beholder. Finally we have Diana Rainier, she also hales from Atlas, she lost her father in a Grimm attack and is attending Beacon so she can save as many people from feeling the pain she had to feel. She also hopes the extra Lien from becoming a huntress can help her mother, though she does seem to hold fame and lien above all else apparently, her semblance is Magnetics."

Ozpin takes a sip of his mug, "What an interesting group of individuals, but as was team STRQ [Stark]." Ozpin watches his scroll as the group are run into by a charging Ursa, Ellis clinging to one of its spines for dear life, Diana holding onto his legs, and Jack holding onto hers, while Phillip is riding the Ursa side by side with a girl sporting orange hair, a collared black sleeveless vest, with a blue central front section and red accents, her vest also had the symbol of a hammer with lightning going through the middle of it on the back. Under the dress she also had a white sleeveless shirt with a heart cut out above her breast line. She also had a short pink skirt, white ankle boots, a silver armour piece around her waist, under her breasts, and around the back of her neck, along with pink gloves, "Who is the girl riding the Ursa with them?"

"She's Nora Valkyrie sir."

"A strange way of going about it, but who am I to judge results?"

Eventually the Ursa rides into a clearing with both Nora and Phillip yelling, "Yehaaw!" It stops and the team fly's towards a broken temple while Phillip gets up and stabs the Ursa in the head with his bayonet, Nora smashing down on it with her weapon, a large sledgehammer.

Nora looks at it as it ceases movement. Pouting, she states, "Aww, its broken!"

Phillip runs up to her, "That was amazing!"

Nora looks at him exited, "I know right!" they start laughing together and the team start regaining their composure.

Nora's teammate, a man dressed in a green and black tailcoat with a black trim and gold cuffs, light tan pants, and black hair with a pink stripe in his fringe and a ponytail that ends halfway down his back, he also appears to be Japanese in decent, comes out from behind the disappearing Ursa huffing madly as if he had run a marathon, "Nora... please don't ever... do that again."

They all look to see Nora and Phillip had disappeared to the temple ruins and are staring at two Rook chess pieces, Nora staring at a white Rook and Phillip staring at a black one. They both pick them up and start presenting them while chanting at the same time, "I'm King/Queen of the castle! I'm King/Queen of the castle!" they look at each other exited before locking arms and spinning around, holding their pieces out, "We're ruling the castles! We're ruling the castles!"

The boy in green and Ellis yell at them both, "NORA!/PHILLIP!"

Nora and Phillip clink chess pieces before skipping over to them saying, "Coming L/Renny!"