Welcome to Beacon

Hopping out of the landed bullhead a boy wearing a purple, winter, fur hood jacket and yellow belted black pants leading to green and black shoes, pulls down his hood revealing his slightly beyond shoulder length hair which seemed to be dyed purple halfway down to the ends. Oh his back was an axe with a long metal hilt coloured purple with the axe head being silver with yellow at the sharp edge. His eyes were also a shiny yellow.

Taking a large inhale he breaths out an exited sigh, "Oum this place is gorgeous." In front of him was a large elegant castle of sorts, but this wasn't just a normal castle, this was Beacon Academy, the top school to train hunters and huntresses in fighting the threat of Grimm and any other danger to the public.

This boy was Ellis Violet, a 17 year old huntsman in training ready to start his own adventure in Beacon with a team of his own.

"This's going to be so fun!" Just as he said that he hears an explosion go off a short distance from him, "Right on que!"

He runs over to the source of the noise to see two girls arguing while covered in soot, one was clearly younger that the other. Just as Ellis made his way over he saw them a little clearer, the younger one had black hair with red on the ends, she strangely had silver eyes and wore a black dress with red hood cape hybrid and a high impact sniper rifle on her back, Ellis was also a weapon freak so when he saw that he had to contain his excitement and want to shoot it. The other one he recognised almost as if she were an old friend, well she was one. Weiss Schnee, heiress to the Schnee dust compony, she wore a while and blue dress, her long tied up white hair shining in the light of the sun. Her weapon, Myrtenaster, hilted at her side. It was a rapier with a revolver type ammo holder for dust in the middle.

Just as Ellis has snapped out of his thoughts, the red girl snapped at Weiss, "I said I was sorry princess!"

Ellis held up his hand, "Its heiress, actually." Both the girls turned to see Ellis standing there, "It's good to see you again Weiss, but yeah, she's the heiress to the Schnee dust company. One of, if not the largest producers of dust on Remnant."

"Finally some recognition." Weiss sighs, "And as much as it pains me to say... it's good to see you too Ellis." Weiss seems happy past the anger she was just feeling.

A girl wearing a large black bow on top of her long black hair walks next to Ellis while picking up a vile of dust that was on the floor. She had a black vest with a single button done up on the front, underneath is a while, sleeveless undershirt with a black high neck, she also had white shorts and low heeled boots and black stockings that go purple near the bottom, "The Schnee dust company is also the company infamous for its controversial labour forces, along with their questionable business partners."

"WHA-! How dare you!" Weiss snatches the vial from the girls hand and stomps away in a huff. Ellis holds his hand out partially but sighs and puts it back down sadly.

The girl in red looks over at Weiss' storm off and yells, "I promise I'll make it up to you!" she then sighs and begins to turn around, "So what ar-..." She and Ellis turn to the bow girl to see she had disappeared. She then slumps down on her knees and sighs sadder than before, "Welcome to Beacon..."

Ellis looks at her confused before holding out a hand for her, "Hey I'm still here!" He flashes a friendly smile.

She smiles at him and takes his hand being helped up with a slight blush, "Sorry... I'm not really having a great time so far. I'm Ruby Rose by the way!"

"It's nice to meet you Ruby, I'm Ellis. Ellis Violet."

"It's nice to meet you too Ellis!"

"Not to be rude or anything but aren't you a little... young...? To be here?"