Please Read, Dont Skip

I know no one cares about author notes and no ones going to read this, but I feel like I need to explain myself.
This story will 100% still be continued, I still have to wrap the story up.
I'm not sure how long it's been since I updated, maybe 2 or 3 months?
I've recently come to the realisation that I'm in an emotionally abusive household.
Ive been trying to deny it for a really long time but stuffs happened and I've kind of just sunk.
This is probably the lowest I've ever been in my life, it's the most I've ever cried.
This is the hardest my Anxiety, PTSD and depression have ever kicked in.
I know there's nothing that can physically hurt me right now but I'm really scared.
I'm so fucking scared.
I'm so sorry I don't know what to do.
I don't know how to come back from this.
I don't know anymore on anything.
So until I can properly dust myself off, there may not be any updates just for a little bit longer.
I don't have anywhere to go to, no where to move out to and I wouldn't make it on my own so I'm forced to just fix myself up and keep going until I feel safe in my own body.
I know it's not much of an excuse and I know lots of other authors have typed and said the same things.
I'm not asking for forgiveness or pity I'm just asking for time to sit down and actually write.
To those who read that, thank you for understanding and taking the time to read and care.
An Eternity Without You
will be continued.
I just need some time to write it.
I love you all, thank you so much 💕