Chapter 40 •• Torture Me

If I wrote a Kiribaku one shot book, would anyone here read it?

Kirishima POV-

I glared to the dark as it coldly surrounded my body.

'No ones coming'

Was what it often told me.

'You're all alone again'

I know I am...

The darkness encased me, swallowing me upon its dark body as it completely drenched me, my eyes filling with sorrow as a black pool poured from my mouth as the words couldn't form, the darkness spun in bliss in front of me, gripping the hair from my scalp as its glowing white eyes and sinister smile bore holes through my body. The feeling of darkness inside me, it had returned to me. It was almost like tar as it felt it was encased in my lungs and stuck to my lips, the tears cascading down my face only left a burning trail and a deathly smell as I cried to the form in front of me. Was this the Devil? Had he finally crawled from the depths of the Earth to reclaim his inhumane creation? The very creature humanity was meant to fear? That they did fear? The darkness only sung a song, the voice echoing as if a choir were behind it, and the choir was on fire. The screaming voices all reciting the same words in the form of a song,

'Close your eyes and count to ten'

Please... please stop....

'When you wake you'll be in bed'

Stop it...

'But it wont be me, lying there'

I didn't do anything wrong...!

'It will be your victims, cold and bare!!'

My eyes shot to meet the sinistser smile in front of me, only to see the boy I had long forgotten.

Matsuda stood, blood trailing from the corner of his lips, a ghastly gash imprinted on his forehead as his body was decaying. The swirl of dark green and blue mixed with the contrast of dripping blood and darkness slowly seeped inside him, his eyes were bloodshot as he stared to me with his mouth agape. His face was different then the high school boy I had known him for, his dark chestnut hair was cut short, a small stubble trailing from his chin and up his jawline, his jaw slashed open as it barely stayed strung together.

"MATSUDA!! MATSUDA PLEASE!!" I begged to the man in front of me.

"You did this..." He whispered, his jaw looking an inch away from snapping off completely as he stumbled a bit closer to my confined body.

"I wanted to be a hero... we would together..." He took a fistful of my hair with maggots trailing from the holes in his arm as he yanked my head to look him in the eyes.

"But you had to be the villain to end my life..."

My eyes burst open with tears quick to follow, my breathing was jagged and irregular as my eyes darted around the room, the concrete room with rubble all around it, dirt, mould and coldness enveloping the space. My eyes darted to my arms and legs, still confined as I began to thrash around, pulling my arms as hard as I could as the tears continued to break through what little strengh i had left.

"Matsuda... please... I-I never meant to hurt you..." I cried to the empty room, the old and plain plastic cream chair had been kicked over as ants began to invade the space.

Bakugo POV-

I was sat in the back of a van, pro heroes sat around me all in their Hero suits. I shifted uncomfortably next to their huge figures, the black tank top of my hero suit clung to my body from the amount of sweat I was producing, anxious for the raid. My combat boots were tied and my pants were baggy, my grenade gauntlets rested in a chest at the end of the vans seats, all heroes extra equipment was placed inside to allow more room into the tight seating arrangement. A police officer drove the car with Nezu at his side, who was primarily there to spectate as well as All Might. I was sat squished between Aizawa and Vlad, Present Mic, Midnight and Cementos sat across from me. We were the only ones in this van so that if the vans were jumped, not all the heroes would be stuck in one place. Other heroes in the separate vans consisted of Endeavor, Kamui Woods, Amplifier (Who specialises in rescue missions), the hero 13, Bubble girl, Mt Lady, Ectoplasm, Fat Gum, Gang Orca, Gun head, Mandalay and Recovery girl. This mission was seen as a huge one amongst the heroes, desperately calling for an urgent meeting, similar to that of Eri's rescue from Overhaul.

It wasn't long until the van came to an adrupt stop and everyone was carefully loading out, all heroes gathered on the street.

"The signal we have identified has come from the building located behind us, we will be quick on this mission and our primary goal is to rescue Eijiro Kirishima, however, given the opportunity, arrest the League of Villains. Everyone move to their positions, All Might and Nezu, please evacuate to the next block over where a surveillance van is awaiting your arrival. Aizawa will be located on the inside of the building, the North corner has a ledge from blue prints acquired of this buidling. Be ready to erase enemies quirks and jump in when someone needs assistance."

Aizawa nodded to the police officer giving out the orders, as well as All Might and Nezu who began their walk down the street.

"Bubble girl, you will monitor activity from the outside along with Mt Lady, 13, Amplifier and Recovery girl who will be on standby for any injuries."

They gave a quick nod.

"The rest of you will be on the front lines, you will focus on fighting the league in order to protect the U.A unit on assessing Kirishima's where abouts."

"The U.A unit?" I whisper to Aizawa from besides me.

"You, Vlad, Midnight and Mic." Aizawa grumbled back before whacking me on the back and telling me to pay attention.

After the battle strategy had been explained, we were permitted to perform the raid, all heroes fleeing to their stations to engage in battle as I strapped the last buckle over my gauntlet and peered to the crumbling warehouse.

Kirishima POV-

My eyes shifted from darkness to light, my own sleep wishing to just seep into my mind and drown out every emotion and thought, but the hard whip striking my back only made me grit my teeth and spit blood to the floor in front of the psychopaths in front of me. The chains extended from the walls to hang on a hook from the ceiling, leaving my body dangling in the air for them to see, my feet constricted with the chains wrapped around them. Loose pants strung around my waist as my shirt had been ripped to shreds as the fabric was long forgotten on the floor below my descended body. Blood rippled into puddles on the ground, as pools streamed down every slash imprinted on my back. Toga stood behind me, slapping the rope mercilessly across my back as the rest of the league stood in amusement in front of me, lacking the action they had hoped for as I hadn't released a single yelp. The booming sound of stone caving in on itself brought the horrendous torture to an end as I slumped in defeat, my head hung low as the league carefully left and locked the door to investigate, all I could hope for, was this hell to end.

---------------

Word count: 1348

I haven't had time to write since school just started up again so I thought I would chuck you this :)

I really wanna start a one shot stories with lots of fluff (smut maybe ;) ), would you guys read that story if I did write one? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH OMG 119K READS? ILY GUYS SO MUCH!! ILY YOUR COMMENTS AND WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE FROM YOU!!!
UNTIL NEXT TIME LOVELIES!!!