Chapter 36 •• The Hunger Games?! Pt3

Shinso POV-

"You're mine..." The blonde in front of me muttered, a look of absolute disbelief and shock were painted across his features as he stared inventively onto my very figure.

"I'm sorry??" I ask him a little surprised. His hand still clutched to my forearm as his breathing continued to escape his lips as heavy pants and shaky whispers. Perhaps he was having an allergic reaction to something around him? Was he delusional? I carefully move to rest my arm cross his shoulder and swept my other hand to rest on the back of his knees as I effortlessly pick him from the cold and wet soil. I carry him bridal style as he clutches to my shirt, he must be really sick... I wonder why they forced him to come into the games if he were already like this? I rested him against the bark of a tree so that he could get some rest, I don't recall whether the selected to come back into the games were able to count as eliminations? Either way, I'm not gonna stay to find out. After I wiggle myself from the blondes deathly grip, I dig through my bag to gain my water satchel, leaving it to rest besides his body as I stood back up, over towering his weak form.

"Sorry, but I have to win this. I'll see you in class I guess..." I whisper to him, his eyes were droopy and half lidded as he stared up to me, his plump pink lips were slightly parted as his eyes slowly and surely came to rest, his head falling to rest against the bark. The sun filtered through the leaves of the tree, rays of light sauntered their way across his angelic face, little freckles that I hadn't seen before slowly dotting his cheeks as his hair was caught in the cool breeze. He's really cute...

"I must be getting sick..." I whisper to myself as I use my sleeve to wipe my nose, taking a step back I saunter into the rain forest, and out of the angelic blondes point of view.

BACK IN THE VIEWING ROOM (3RD PERSON POV)

The teachers stared wide eyed to the cameras before them, the immortal blonde had been breathing so heavily they thought he had been having a stroke.

"Sensei! What's happening to Kaminari?!" Ochako screamed with worry laced through her tone.

"Should we send the heroes to collect him?" All Might whispered to Aizawa as they stared at Kaminari's sleeping form sitting idly against the tree.

"Give him 15 minutes... if he's still down then we'll send someone to go get him."

The teachers kept a close eyes on the electrifying teen as they watched the other students search for their hiding places. Except for Bakugo who was screaming in the centre of the cornucopia, edging students on for a fight.

Sure enough 15 minutes had passed and no sign of consciousness could be found in the sleeping boy.

"Kaminari, do you chose to remain in the game?" Aizawa grumbled into the speaker.

Nothing.

"Send someone down..." Aizawa sighed.

As soon as the words had left his lips, Kaminari sprung to life, his eyes were wide and pupils were blown to the max as he jumped to his feet, staring straight down to his hands.

"I found them... I FOUND THEM!!!" Kaminari was watching his hands shake, his face looked to be full to the brim with pure ecstasy, a smile slapped right onto his face as gentle tears pooled down his face.

"Are you alright young one?" All Might smiled at the monitor.

"I-I'm... I'M AMAZING!! YES YES YES!!!" Kaminari cheered, fist bumping the air as he danced around the small area he had been resting in.

"I HAVE TO GO FIND HIM!!!" Kaminari cheered, dashing through the terrain, a smile plastered across his face as he sprinted through the trees, faster than what they had ever seen him run. It was as if he had Iida's quirk to an extent with how fast he was travelling.