Chapter 25 •• Waking Mornings To The Ones You Love

Gettin nothing donnnneeee

woooooooowwwww

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 30,000 READS ILY SO MUCH!!

I am trying to slowly reply to more and more of your guys comments, I'm just really awkward and don't know how to reply or deal with like compliments? Even though i feel happy and special when receiving them???

#EveryBasicGirlEver

I'm also eating gummy bears and craving cookies and cream ice cream rn.

ENJOY THE CHAPTERRRRR!!!!

Bakugo POV (It's been a while)-

The gentle rays of sun illuminated the window as streams of light flooded the room with every passing minute. The curtains had peeked their ways open as they gently floated in the morning breeze. Happy birds sung their early songs, peace and quiet floated in the air. The cold crisp air met my neck that hadn't sunk refuge under the thin sheet of my shared blanket heavily sheathed, my arms lazily encased my personal heater. Eijiro slept silently, his hair limp and hung lowly onto the blankets, his small scar ran down his eyelid, what most may see as rabid was more seen by me as cute...

My hand lay softly on his cheek as his eyes squinted and nose scrunched, pulling his arms already rapped around me, closer to his body and hiding his face into the nape of my neck, maybe to escape the raising light trailing its way over towards the bed.

I wish every day could be like this, waking up to Eijiro's beaming smiles and long blubbering explaining his stories of what things were like living on the mountain.

It was almost as if i had restrained my heart in metal shackles hidden behind multiple steel walls, hundreds of feet tall and never ending around the sides, like i was hiding in the center, encased by circles that only maximized in height. You couldn't jump over them, neither could you dig. People would tip toe past and give a slight tap to the hard, heartless and cold steel, watching as not even a dent would be evident, before ushering on. That was, until a demon graced with red hair, decided to not only jog right up to the intimidating heaves of metal, but burst right through them, tearing away pieces that were sent flying into an empty abyss. All the insecurities, the sleep deprivation the doubts were shot down the base of my heart and through my spine, until they reached the soles of my feet and he dragged me over them, realizing how much i could be in control. That I felt a sense of security. That i felt a sense of emotions other than anger. That i felt like a better version of me.

I knew how much he meant to me, it was evident in my everyday life. The weeks i spent visiting Eijiro would make my heart feel as if it were alive.

Of course he would never like me back, like that.

He was doing this all out of pure friendship and manliness.

But it is nice to imagine..

"G'morrrrningg" Eijiro opened his eyes groggily, his words slurring as he un-tucked his arms and raised them above his head, sitting up stretching.

We were used to waking up in close proximity, while i thought it could have been something more affectionate, i'm sure Ei only thought of it as body heat or something, only ending once the burden of dawn had decided to visit. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes pulled the blankets from my chest, the bitter cold nipping at my skin as i jumped from the bed, taking the hoodie i stole from Ei, pulling it over my hands to fully hang low. I stretched my tired and limp bones, a few pops sounding from my back as a satisfied sigh escaped my lips.

"Get dressed Hair for brains, we're going shopping." I uttered with a yawn, scratching my hip, a red mark arose from the flesh, a sign that i had been leaning on that side too much.