Chapter 9 •• The Rest Of My Story

Hiiiiiiiii~~~~
Sorry for the late chapter :3
{IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END}
Enjoy :3

Bakugo POV-
"It was...amazing.." I whisper, only loud enough for him to hear as I watch my legs float through the clear crystal like water.

"Thanks man!" {AN insert BTS meme here} he says, giving another wide grin and pulling his shirt back over his head.

Eijiro sat back down next to me, dipping his legs into the cold water.

"How do you know how to strengthen your quirk? I tried before going into high school but struggled with how to push myself further. It's crazy how-"

Then it clicked.

I look over to Eijiro (>///<) the afternoon sun shining onto his face, his hair framing his face perfectly and the softest expression setttles onto his features. His beautiful red orbs shining magnificently into mine.

"Where did you say you went to school..?" I asked shyly but hesitantly.

"UA" He said, returning my gaze unfazed.

Kirishima POV-
"UA" I reply.

He sat there with a shocked expression adorning his features.
Cute~
Wait what?!
He just mentioned something about 'training his quirk?'

"Are you training to be a hero?" I ask.

He looks back to me with a smirk, and I kid you not, firery red stars could be seen blazing in his eyes, along with a cocky smirk spreading across his lips.

"Fuck yeah I am!! I'm gonna be number 1!!!!"

"WOAAAAHHHHH!!!!"

Not gonna lie, I was acting a litttle bit like a child.

""What school do you go to?!" I ask, staring at him excitedly.

Out of all the hero's I've seen in the many years, my top 2 favourite are, and always will be-
All Might and Crimson Riot!!

"Only the best school dumbass!! I go to UA!!" He remarks, standing and pointing a thumb to his chest.

"OH MY GOSH!! I HEARD ALL MIGHT TEACHES NOW!!! DOES CRIMSON RIOT??" I bounce up, standing in front of him with my arms out in front of me.

"Yeah, all though All Might is retired, he still teaches from time to time."

"What about Crimson Riot?!"

All Mights retirement wasn't a real shocker to me as it was literally everywhere for ages when it happened.

I think back to the article I read on the fight against All Might and...
One For All....

"No, Crimson Riot doesn't teach, but there are other heroes." Katsuki says, looking back to me, only to be met with a sad expression.

"Hey Katsuki... All For One....is.. he's been locked up.. right..?" I say in a barely audible whisper.

"Ummm... yeah, he has.."

I had read that article for days, repeating every word over and over again in my head, like a broken record.

"Wait.." I say looking to Katsuki, my eyes wider than saucers.

"Y-you.. you're the kid who- who was kidnaped by them..? The 'Leauge Of Villains?'..."

Bakugo POV-
My mouth went dry.

I didn't know what to say.

"Y-yeah..." I whisper, avoiding his gaze.

"They- they wanted me to join them but... I refused... All Might got there in time but... I felt so useless... I was just in the way... no one came to help me.." I choked out, my throat feeling raw.

I remember that night clearly.

The anger.

The sadness.

The guilt I felt.

And I blamed myself for it all.

Until I figured out the hidden connection between Deku and All Might. Their secret.

I look over to Eijiro to see a single tear roll down his cheek.

"Eijiro..."

I was interrupted as he brought me into a tight embrace, his arms wrapping around my shoulders, as I stood there shocked, before quickly returning the right embrace, unsure of what else to do.

His warmth makes me feel better.

It was as if any sadness I had in that moment, completely faded away and I enjoyed the tight embrace.

"I- I think it's time I tell you the rest of the story..."

Word count- 743
{IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE-
So the reason no one came to save Bakugo is because it was originally Kiri who wanted to save him, and Todoroki agreed. As well as this, Kirishima brought his idea up, and convinced Midoriya. But in this AU where there is no Kirishima throughout their first year, things were slightly altered.

2)
Do you guys prefer shorter chapter, more updates.
Or
Longer chapters, less frequent updates??
Please let me know in the comments :3