♣Chapter 26♣

Magsimula sa umpisa

"I am getting you. But we have still kept this whole marriage thing hidden from them."

"I know Zach, why don't you talk to Ana? Talk to her, explain her everything. At least free me from this burden of hiding such a big thing from her. Common man, or else she surely will make me sleep on the couch." Artyon tried to lighten up his mood.

Zacharias just kept looking at him before replying, "I'll think about it." Artyon nodded his head patting his knee.

The following night, when Zacharias retired for the night, he saw his wife frowning in sleep, forming crease lines on her forehead. He quickly changed his clothes, all the time keeping an eye on her and dropped himself on the bed, engulfing her in his arms. He felt her body relaxing to his touch, as soon as he took her in his arms.

'I guess it's time to take her back to the manor.' He fell asleep with that thought in mind, holding his angel in his arms.

Next day Zacharias drove to one of the branches of Ivanov's corporation. Anastasia was the Ceo of the cosmetics, accessories and clothing line department. She herself was a renowned fashion designer of New York.

He quickly parked his car and entered the building, heading towards her floor. Her secretary quickly stood up, and bowed in respect, as soon as her eyes landed on him.

Zacharias ignored her and knocked on his sister's office door, before entering her cabin. He found her engrossed with her designs on her laptop, but soon her eyes diverted in his direction.

"What a pleasant surprise my dear brother." She smiled, getting up from her chair and embraced him. "And why didn't you returned back to the manor, its been almost a week since you are back from your business trip. Instead, I heard that, you were staying at your villa. I was about to show up when Artyon forced me not to, giving me an excuse about, how you are caught up in some serious business deals and you were expecting privacy and bullshit." She complained, breaking the hug and waving her hands as she spoke.

"It's true that I was busy, but there is also something else you need to know."

"Okay.....And what is that?"

"I got married." Zacharias spoke in his calm voice.

"What?" She screeched. "Come again? Did I hear you right?" She asked, trying to believe that she was hearing things or either her brother was trying to play with her.

"You heard it." Zacharias replied calmly.

"Who?" She asked, gritting her teeth, trying to control her building inferno of rage. She couldn't believe her ears. She never thought her brother would give her the biggest shock of her life.

"Adiva"

"What the actual fuck Zach? How could you do this? And Adiva? Seriously?" She bellowed, raking her fingers through her hairs.

Zacharias narrowed his eyes, as he asked, "Why? You got a problem with her being my wife?"

"God! No Zach. Instead, we always wanted her to be your wife since we met her. But we never thought, that was ever possible considering our differences. We never thought you were that serious about her....And before you complain, we also know that you were never interested in any of those girls out there. Heck we even thought you were a gay, until you explained after our much persistence, that you're not interested in wasting your time on some random sluts and that you wanted to wait for someone special.... And out of all what I said, you only picked this sentence?" She gave him an irritating look. "I want answers now." She demanded.

"I think that's the reason why I am here sister."

"Don't you dare play cool Zach. Answer me now!"