Chapter 3️⃣6️⃣

Start from the beginning

"Baby..." He called in an extra sweet voice leaning towards the door, he can hear the sound of water..

He knocked twice but got no response. Actually Jimin was listening to everything, but kept quiet.

Jungkook brushed his hands through his hair frustratingly.. and decided to talk about it later...

After nearly 20 minutes the bathroom door opened, Jungkook quickly ran towards the now showered boy.. the older paused for few seconds admiring the beauty in front of him, inhaling the fruity smell.. forgetting everything he was about to speak

" What..?"

" Uh.. baby... Don't do this to me.. give me some more time, I promise I'll take you for a long vacation.. don't go without me.. it's not safe, what if something happens to you.. what if someone kidnap you?? " Jungkook used his last trick, which is pleading and reasoning the problems.. Jimin is well aware of all Jungkook's tricks, he mentally laughed but shoo his head

"My biggest kidnapper is standing in front of me.." Jimin teased him making Jungkook shut his mouth.

Over these two months the kidnapping incident became a funny incident, Jimin used it here and there to control Jungkook.

" I don' wanna talk about this.. end of discussion.." Jimin said and made his way out.. Jungkook just stood there frowning.. thinking how to convince Jimin.

Jungkook didn't talk to the younger after that, he started giving silent treatment to Jimin.. it was actually Jimin's way of showing angry. whenever they fight Jimin uses this method to make Jungkook apologize..

Jimin tried to make few conversations by asking about the day and office things but Jungkook have a cold shoulder..

Later , Jimin waited for Jungkook to join him in the bed who was busy in his phone talking with someone. Jimin patiently waited for his husband. The prank has already backfired to him, now he wants nothing but Jungkook's attention.
After finishing the call the older came and lyed on the bed without even glancing at Jimin.

Jimin's eyes widened from this cold approach, eventhough he is responsible for this he felt bad..

"Don't ignore me Jungkoo-ah.." Jimin said shaking the older's shoulder in an attempt to gain his attention. But Jungkook was determined to avoid all his efforts.

Almost their every fights resolved like this.. in the bed, now they both can't stay too long without touching or talking to eachother.. that's their weak point and both knows it..

" Baby... Talk to me.." Jimin tried again, it was taking Jungkook's everything to not respond to his love.

" Kookie... Sorry, I'm not going anywhere, I was just lying.. just to annoy you.." he confessed finally, Jungkook pursued his lips into a thin line to hide his smile..

" Please...." Jimin said in low voice, that was the hint for Jungkook to stop all coldness.. if he continue then he will end up making Jimin cry, then it will make him also sad.. so better finish this here, Jungkook thought before turning to face Jimin, who was looking down fiddling his fingers..

" So you were just fooling me?? and you are not going anywhere" Jungkook asked in a fake serious tone to which Jimin nodded..

" That's something I can't forgive.. you need some real punishment.." he said as he placed his fingers on Jimin's chin to make him look at him.. Jimin couldn't control his smile as he know what is coming next..

That's the best part of all their fights, they solves it in the bed..

🌸🌸🌸

The next day when Jungkook came out after showering, he saw Jimin taking some medicine.. he narrowed his eyes seeing this..

" Baby what happened?? You don't feel well?" He asked approaching him to check his temperature.

" I'm fine.. little soar, as usual.." he shrugged..

" Then what kind of tablet is this.. why are you taking this if you are fine?" He asked as he took the strip to read the name..

But Jimin snatched it from him nervously, Jungkook frowned.

" Give it back Jimin.." Jungkook ordered..

" It's.. nothing.. birth.. control pills.." he said in a low voice and immediately stood up from bed to go out but Jungkook grabbed his hand and pulled him closer, face to face..

" Why are you taking this pills??" His voice was serious slightly angry. He wasn't aware about this all this time..

" What do you mean by why I am taking this.. you know .. did you forget yesterday's punishment?? You forgot to take any protection so.." Jimin explained..

" I didn't forget.. I...*sigh* Is this your first time taking those pills?"
Jungkook asked looking into Jimin's eyes, many emotions passing through his mind..

Jimin looked down without saying anything, and it was enough for Jungkook to understand his answer..

Jungkook sighed before releasing Jimin's hand from his.. and walking out of the room leaving the younger alone.. Jimin mentally cursed.. both of their mornings ruined already..

🌸🌸🌸

The story is not finished yet.. 😂
So please continue reading... 😳

In this story mpreg is a normal thing, not something unusual or uncommon.. 😊

Please vote and comment 💜

Love ❤️

🌸🌸🌸