Chapter 33: No drinks allowed

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
No drinks allowed
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Argh," Jungkook fidgets as well as sending death glares at Jin.

"Alright we got this!" Ariel whispers as she peeps at the guards standing just in front of the main gate with Jungkook and Jin's heads hanging on top of hers.

"Wait, I have a question," The youngest one grumbles.

"What now Kook?" Ari whisper-yells still glaring at the built guards.

"Jin is literally the most trusted person of this whole place," Jungkook continues. "So why is he hiding with us?"

There's a pause and it takes a few blinks for Ari and Jin to realise that the man wasn't wrong. All of them get off each other now.

"Oh yeah! You could easily just get access to the water bottles or whatever, and just pour the vodka in!" Ari suggests and Kookie quickly nods in agreement.

"I mean- actually... why did my handsome brain not think of that?"

・゚: *・゚:*(*ω)*:・゚*:・゚

Right after Taehyung's father has delivered his speech upon the arrival of Yoongi and his upcoming engagement with Rose, everyone make themselves comfortable at the separate round, eating tables.

Walking with the tall man who just introduced himself as Park Seojoon, you press your lips together as you catch a glance of Taehyung glaring at you. Hiding your endearing smile, you thank Seojoon who pulls the chair out for you to sit. Without wasting any more time, Taehyung clasps Jimin's wrist and drags him towards your table.

"You don't mind us joining you, right?" Taehyung asks uselessly as he sits himself down at your table without waiting for a response.

"Why even bother asking," You hear Seojoon chuckle and mutter under his breath before he takes a sip of his glass of wine.

Taehyung does a silent 'hmph' while looking at Seojoon before he imitates the man and takes a sip of his water in a weird gesture. Jimin and you exchange confused looks while witnessing this.

"So, how does it feel dancing with someone else's woman in the dance floor?" Taehyung lets out, not leaving the topic, making Seojoon choke on wine.

"Uh, last time I checked Y/n doesn't belong to anyone but herself." The gentleman replies confidently, making Taehyung bite his bottom lip in rage and Jimin shifting uncomfortably.

"Where's Hobi?" Jimin grumbles to himself but you hear him anyway.

"Oh! Mr Kim made him sit at his table, look!" You point like a child at the royal-like table, making all three beautiful men turn around at the same time as food is being served.

"Woah, Hoseok really knows how to win people's hearts." Jimin gasps. "Seems like our plan is going perfectly so far!" Jimin accidentally blurts and immediately covers his mouth while you goggle at him with you eyes bulging.

"What plan-" Taehyung is interrupted when his own father makes a toast before everyone begins to dig into their food and the very famous soy sauce chicken.

Just then you feel a little more thirsty but your water jug is already empty. You call the waiter to fill out the jug for you, who then arrives with his table trolley. Exactly when the worker starts pouring the water onto the water jug, Seojoon accidentally elbows the worker, making the water get onto the side of your pretty dress.