Chapter 15: Emetic

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Emetic
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

It's Friday. Though every other weekday your clinic closes down late, only on Fridays you get early leave. You also asked your patient Kim Taehyung if he was free on this day and lucky for you, you just got yourself some plans with him tonight. You swear it's not what it sounds like though. Seriously.

You're helping him out as... a friend. Yeah, that's what it is! You guys are friends, right? The hickeys were just you experimenting what they really felt like.

You told Ariel about it too but stating that she almost made you deaf over the phone would be an understatement. Later, you told her about your real purpose of going out with him and she understood for about three seconds until she went off again with her perverted suggestions.

So, today after work, Taehyung is picking you up from work and you're heading together to the bar.

It may sound like you're going too quick for him, but you're really not. You promised yourself to help this stubborn man to leave his alcoholic world and live normally again like he used to before. After hearing about his life story, you feel like he's too precious to be left alone.

A quick glance at yourself in mirror before you head for your clinic. Cute.

***

"Good morning Dr Y/L/N, I'm Jeon Jungkook," The boy nervously speaks as he bows before you. "I- I'm here for working experience... I promise I won't make a mess just because it's my first time!"

You hold in your laughter and simply smile at the cute coconut headed student, "As long as you stay out of my office, I think you'll be good! Also, it's okay to make mistakes even if it's your first day, we do learn from them right?"

The boy blinks at you a few times followed by a blank face before he nods. Boy, he must be really nervous... You can't even say that he's more or less nervous than Hoseok was on his first day because you were both friends from before and you both started working in the clinic at the same time too.

The door clicks open revealing your handsome friend, "Hey Kookie you coming or not? We all have work to do and you have a lot too!"

You grin at Hoseok that speaks, thanks for faking all the seriousness just to scare the poor boy on his first day. Jungkook hesitates and moves around a little while still standing on the same spot before he snaps a bow at you. He slightly sprints to get to Hoseok and out of your office, leaving you to start off with your appointments.

*Time skip*

You literally hop on the same exact spot of the ground inside your office as you struggle to put on your heels. You could sit down and put it on too but being the extra person you are, you choose to make yourself suffer like this.

As you finally find succeed in putting your footwear back on, you slightly startle as you spot your friend, leaning against the corner of the door to your office.  "Jimin!"

Jimin replies with a playful wink followed by a smirk before he invites himself onto your sofas. 
"Well someone seems to have plans on a Friday night!"

"Hey! Get off my sofa and get out of my workplace we're closing in a bit," You speak simultaneously as you begin putting your coat on.

"Can I have your house keys so I can- Actually no, I'll go crash at Taetae's!" You looks Jimin's eyes cutely spark with excitement but that doesn't remain for too long when you start speaking.