Chapter 18: Let's dance

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Let's Dance
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Tell. Me. Everything." Ariel orders with her eyes widening in excitement to the point that she's starting to look like an owl.

"Ari," you cry before you drop your head on your desk dramatically and then getting back up as you yelp in pain. "Owh... I wish I knew how to explain what really happened."

"Girl what do you mean? Did he end up going further than hickeys or?" Ari smirks without even finishing her own sentence and you already what she means by that lenny face.

"I mean," You think for a little. "Kind of?"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN 'KIND OF'? DOES THAT MEAN YALL-"

"No no no!" You shake your head as well as your hands. "Ari, we didn't do it. He just... got a little too touchy." At the recall, you can't even look at Ari in the eyes anymore. You look away while rubbing your arm as your cheeks begin to burn as if they weren't hot enough this whole time while thinking of him.

"Girly," Ari calls you. "How about we go out tonight?"

"But I'm going to be tired," you softly moan.

"But it's been decades since we went out together," Ari pouts and you swear she's about to start tearing up because she now thinks you don't like her anymore.

"Okay okay wait," you consider. "Let me quickly ask Hobi for today's schedule."

Before you could pick up your telephone to call Hobi, the sunshine of the clinic presents himself.

"Hobi!" Ari cheers, almost sounding like a four-year-old. You must say, Ari and Tae really have a few things in common, both turn into children out of nowhere.

Hobi passes on a friendly and charming smile to Ariel. "Hey, Ari." Then he turns to you as he walks further towards your desk. "I just wanted to tell you, you could go home early."

"Really? How come?" You ask surprised.

"You were meant to see five patients today but two of them got postponed due to personal reasons."

"Oh?" You turn to Ari and smirk playfully, "So it's a date."

Ari happily gets up from her seat as she informs you, "I'm going to wait at yours and probably make something for us before we get dressed and head out!"

After receiving your approval, Ari excitedly exits your office when a phonecall interrupts her on her way. She stops to pick up the call, just in case, she needs to tell you something.

"What's up?" She answers.

"Well?" Jimin asks on the other side of the phone. "Did you tell her?"

"Oh, well," Ari struggles. "Not yet but I will soon! I don't want to tell her tonight, she's already too stressed. I can't hit her with the 'your best friends have been pretending to be married because their landlord is a freak that only allows married couples' and stress her even more!"

"You know it wouldn't have gotten this far if we had told her in the first place," Jimin sighs.

"I know but at the time, I really didn't want her help and I still don't." Ari moans, "I already owe her so much, keeping her out of our problems is the least I can do-"

Ari nearly chokes on her own saliva when she notices Hobi standing in front of her with a mug.

"Well, maybe not Y/n but at least one person found out," Ari mutters before ending the call with her boyfriend.