Chapter 21: Cheesy

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Cheesy
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"Tae," You mutter and immediately wish he didn't hear you.

"Yeah?" God damn it.

"Uh," you gulp. "You know you seriously don't need to massage my foot like that."

Yup, you're still in your clinic... except, you're half laying on your couch while your patient is massaging your foot. What has your life gotten to?

"Trust me, you'll feel better," Taehyung smiles as he carries on gently pressing onto your feet.

"Taehyung, you've already- ahh~~" you softly groan. "Yess right there woahhh~~"

Taehyung's grin can only groan at you speaking the complete opposite of your thoughts every time you open your mouth.

"You were saying?" Taehyung knowingly asks.

"That..." if only you could get words out of your mouth after the relaxing massage he's giving you. This man has magic in his hands. "Taehyung, I didn't know you also worked as a foot massager besides pizzeria."

"Well," Taehyung's smile begins to lose its stretch now. "I learnt it from my mum. I'd come home tired and make her massage my feet."

"Well that's not very kind of you," You blurt. "Shouldn't you have done that to her instead?"

"Hey, I was too young to understand that," Taehyung answers.

"Then weren't you supposed to be too young to even remember that?" You snap back.

Taehyung stops massaging and places his hands on your feet, before he sighs. "You love your bickering, don't you?"

You're about to stretch one corner of your lips in a sassy manner but you almost loose your mind when Taehyung abruptly stretches his arm a little too far up your leg.

"T-taehyung," you call as Taehyung smoothly presses onto your leg as his hand continues to travel up to your knee. Of course, you had to wear a skirt today... a cute one as well.

"H-hey Tae," you shiver more as his thumb caresses your knee at this point. "You're going a bit too far."

"Oh am I?" As if his touch isn't enough to send you shivers, his deep voice does nothing but send more sparks inside your system.

Within no time, Taehyung's other hand finds its way to yours and grips on it before swiftly pulling up to face him properly and closer. Locking his eyes with yours, he says, "Did I go too far last night too?" He brings his face closer to your ear and tucks your hair behind it.
"When we..."

There. Finally. He's saying it. He's saying it, he's saying it! At last!

"When we helped each other escape that creepy ass daddy long legs?" And with that said, Taehyung bursts into giggles and like his breath being a fan, blows your hair into your straight, disappointed face.

Seriously?
"Taehyung what the heck!" You almost yell in annoyance. "How can you... how can you- UGH!"

"What?" He giggles again as his face is still close to your ear and almost covering himself with your hair.

"You know what? Nothing." You spit, not even looking at him.

"What is it that you're trying to say, baby?"

Don't blush don't blush... God damn it Y/n.

"Calling your therapist baby isn't very appropriate," You state in a sassy tone.