Chapter 12: I like you

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
I like you
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"I can't believe you're back at work, I'm so happy for you!" You cannot handle your contentment anymore before you snake your arms around Yoongi's neck and pull him into a hug.

"Yeah I knew you were going to be the happiest to hear this news," Yoongi chuckles in your arms. "That's why you're the first person I wanted to meet after this."

Your smile sort of weakens and you let go of Yoongi softly.

"So... that's the reason why you wanted to meet up all of a sudden?" You ask with your lips still curled upwards.

"Yeah, why else? Did you think I called you to ask you out or confess?" He giggles as if it's the joke of the century.

You would've said his smile is pretty much lighting up your whole world right now, but the first thing in your mind right now is... it wasn't a date.

You got this all wrong. oh well, this isn't the first time you got all your hopes up and then it's been all crashed in just less than a second.

"Hahah," You fake laugh before you both carry on walking and you stop once again, "oh... I have to go now, I left Ari at home alone."

You really don't feel like being with him anymore. Yes, you're probably being selfish or too sensitive that he wasn't going to ask you out but then there's also a tiny part of you that is relieved. You don't even know your own feelings but all you know right now is that you don't want to be here anymore.

"Oh okay," Yoongi raises his shoulders with his lips pursed along with his smile. "I should let you go then."

Yoongi comes forward again and speads his arms for another hug perhaps, when a figure suddenly appears grabbing onto Yoongi's arms.

"Alright that's enough for you today!" Says the blonde wigged weirdo friend of yours. "Excuse me gentleman but you're making the young lady feel very awkward!" Jimin tries to parallel his voice to some old lady that reminds you of one your annoying neighbour, shouting at you for screaming in the middle of the night everytime Ariel comes over.

"Jimin, what the f*ck."

Jimin startles at the call of his name coming from the man standing before you two.

"J-jimin? Oh Jimin! My grandson how do you know him?" Jimin plays dumb and you feel like smacking the back of his head. This idiot.

"Jimin, I know it's you." Yoongi declares with a straight face that you hardly saw today.

"WHA-"

"Jimin," You whisper, "I think you should stop. He knows it's you."

"Oh for goodness sake," The last thing Jimin spits before pulling his wig out in defeat.

"What the hell were you doing here?" Yoongi asks confused.

"I was keeping my eyes on y-"

"I'm sure he was just passing by heh," You cut of Jimin casually only to receive a glare from Jimin.

"In a wig? I don't think this is something you should be doing while my sister is at y/n's house crying because of you." Yoongi raises his eyebrows at Jimin.

"What?" Jimin begins to question when you automatically kick his leg to shut him up.

"Yeah, I know right? Now let's go and make up with her!" You grab onto Jimin's arm and drag him away from Yoongi while Jimin moves like a jelly.