Chapter 19: Weird kidnapper

┎┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┒
Weird kidnapper
┖┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┚

"You wanted this bitch all to yourself?"

"Taehyung! Are you okay?!" You place your hand on Taehyung's shoulder while ignoring the imbecile. The imbecile only scoffs as Taehyung turns his jaw around to reveal a line of blood dripping from the corner of his lips.

"Taehyung..." You whisper-yell as your heart begins to race in a strange mixture of pure agony and fear.

"WHAT THE HECK IS YOUR PROBLEM?" You growl in a tone even you're surprised by.

"Oh damn, I've woken up the tigress from her!" The imbecile exclaims in amusement before he comes a little closer to your face. "It's kinky though."

Swiftly, Taehyung's big, single hand wraps around the guy's throat saying, "my hand is kinkier."

Before the guy could struggle for a little, another man grabs onto the same arm of Taehyung's that's connected to stranger no. 1. Taehyung, still seated, looks up at stranger no. 2 with his weird spiky hair that reminds you of spiders. Frowning to yourself, you scan the new guy and almost get a stroke when you spot something. The spiky-haired guy, as if already prepared for the drama to go down like this, has his other arm half inside his pocket.. which leads to the handle of a gun.

"Taehyung," you whisper. "Taehyung!" you whisper yell this time as you shake his arm holding onto the hedgehog's throat. "Let go of him! I said let go of him, please!"

Taehyung stretches his lips in disgust before listening to you and aggressively letting go of the man, pushing to the floor yet once again.

Only now when the guy has fallen to the ground, you notice your little area being a bit crowded. He's not alone.

There are four more guys that have been standing for God knows how long. You hesitantly look down at their pockets and squint your eyes to see if you could make out the shapes of any guns due to the disco lights. You've never seen a real gun before, you feel like you just entered a movie.

"Taehyung, let's go." You subconsciously hold Taehyung's hand while Taehyung shoots daggers through his eyes.

But as soon as you guys get up, the spiky-haired guy steps forward and only inches closer to Taehyung. "Where do you think you're going? You think you can get away from this?"

"Yes, he can, actually." You hear a third voice.

You turn to look and your clouded mind starts to clear up now.

"Violence is not allowed in this building. There are many people here so if you'd like to be famous on social media and Also charged then be my guest." Your best friend Jimin confidently stands with hands in his pockets.

The spiky-haired guys take one last glance at Taehyung who obnoxiously raises his eyebrows in return before moving himself out of your way at the indication of the previous hedgehog. What is he? A mafia boss?

♬○♩●♪✧♩  ♪●♩○♬☆

You hear Taehyung wince slightly as you try to wipe off the blood with wet wipes on his face. Luckily you had wet wipes in your bag but they don't help much as you don't have any medicinal cream to heal his pain.

"Hey," you speak softly as you sit on the bench outside the club building and feel the cold breeze. "You don't have to stop yourself from wincing." You state. "I know you feel pain."