XL

ZELDA

It was magestic, demonically magestic, there stood a 10-feet-tall demon wolf with three heads, each outrageously fiery. It oozed saliva like any other canine but its eyes held fire within them, pure black hair all over it's body and fangs just as big as a sabre toothed tiger. It roared louder than a pride of lions and I moved my wings causing me to levitate as I activated my element, aiming for its fiery eyes.

"Noe crystallumin incumbita mortemous," I whispered as I formed ice crystals around my fingers, Jungkook activated his powers next to me, his body levitating and a bright hue of orange surrounding his figure.

I aimed for six of its eyes at once and the ice crystals went right through making the creature whimper as it fell down, face first, sounding a large thud with it's body weight.

We only thought it was over till the creature slowly got up, wiggling itself like a normal dog and what happened next shocked all three of us. It grew another head making it larger in size and this time Jungkook sent forth a blazing flame but the wolf did the same, sending fires at Jungkook with all four of its mouths.

"Zelda!" Jimin called out making me turn to him.

"Curse me to be able to shape shift, I'll get him and till then you and Jungkook can take the Steele," Jimin said and I watched him questionably as Jungkook struggled to hold onto his series of fire shooting out of his palms.

"It's gonna be painful for you Jimin," I said but he simply knelt down in front of me, looking at me intently and I knew I didn't have much of a choice here. He wasn't wrong after all.

"Subcinctuse figurania tuamioso concupiscentiam cordisuo," I cast the spell and his eyes shut tight as pain overfills his body, his eyes opened to bring back their natural red shade, fangs coming out this time as his shirt ripped and his shoulders grew broader, I shape shifted him to be 'Adlet', a similar canine. Jimin now stood in his shifted form, a good 9-feet-tall, he growled before simply pouncing on the demon wolf catching Jungkook offguard.

He turned to me and got the hint, he stood back and waited for me to go behind the safe where Jimin's step father hid the Steele's parts.

Jungkook cast his spell and this time flames fully white in color, blazed out his palm and hit the safe melting it with no problem and once I knew it was open i stood in front of it. The Steele was back to the dull shade it showed the world, I could only hope that me being a half blood wouldn't taunt the Steele into reducing me to dust.

I inched closer and touched the first broken part of the Steele, almost flinching when I heard Jimin's animalistic groan from behind me causing me to get closer to the Steele and I end up touching the sacred device. A small smile coming up to my face as it made no difference and the Steele accepted me.

My hands grabbed both the parts and I held them securely before turning to nod at Jungkook who guarded me from being attacked by the demon.

My breath hitched when I saw Jimin being pushed down onto the floor and the wolf scratched Jimin's bare chest, blood oozed out and he whimpered in pain.

When Jimin was down the wolf turned to me and wasted no time, running in full speed and I could do nothing, Jungkook ran after to stop it only to be pushed down from how large the creature was.

I held my hands behind me, making sure it had no chance taking the Steele back but instead it pounced right at me.

"Vos mortem in aeternumous!" I tell when I felt the weight of the creature on me, blue light emitting the insides of the creature when I did so and it growled wildly in pain before lifting it's hands to scratch me next.

"Naeri!" Jungkook yelled and I heard footsteps now running to me as the creatures skin cracked, blue lights emitting brighter from the cracks in it's body as my spell worked and out of pain and anger, the creature swung it's dagger like nails at me, a scratch around my forearm making me scream in pain. It's weight was pushed away from me and I opened my eyes to see Jimin who scratched the Demon on its neck, the blue lights blaring brightly indicating it had no power against us anymore, it fell lifeless and broke down to pure dust.

My head turned as I looked at my surroundings and I fell right back, my conscience leaving me as I felt my body weight drop down to the rough ground.

TBC

So what they were against:

Not all the details you see in the picture were laid down as I tried to keep it simpler to understand

As for what Jimin shape shifted to:

Adlet-

Yup.