part 3

Author's p.o.v.

The blaze of the sun hit their room lightening it in a different aura soon Mr. Kim's slumber got disturbed by the morning blaze from the window. He groaned and sat up then he looked at his daughter who was peacefully sleeping he patted her head softly not intended to wake her up from her deep slumber.

He removed the duvet off his body and checked the time it was still so early in the morning so he went to his room freshening up before heading to his room he slightly gave his daughter a caring and loving kiss on her forehead and chuckled at her cute expression while sleeping.

He moved to the door and went to his room before catching a glimpse of his daughter.

Time skip later that morning.

Y/n's p.o.v.
I woke up by the blaze at my usual hour. I got up from bed and head to bathroom to get ready.

Few minutes later

I pushed open the door and went outside of my room to the kitchen to eat something but before I could go to the kitchen a voice from hall interupted me and I turned around immediately knowing that it was none other than my father.

He was smiling to me I also smiled back but my eyes couldn't sustain tears as it fell down remembering the incident that happened last night. I lost my mother.....

My father came rushing to me and pulled me into a hug I buried my head my his embrace getting consoled by my fear of losing him too.. he noticed my tension and patted my back to refrain me from those negative influence.

Soon he pulled away when he heard my low sobs and faced me cupping my cheeks I looked at him with crystal eyes.

He said caringly.
"Don't worry I won't leave you. "

I fixed my gaze in his eyes it showed sincerity but then also I asked.
"Promise? "

He chuckled and nod and said.
"Promise."

He smiled reassuringly and that made me smile too. He tucked my small hands in his big ones and lead me to the kitchen. I smiled and followed him quietly. But a question popped up in my mind.

Lil. Y/n -" Dad? Why didn't you went to office today?"

He chuckled and faced me to answer while sitting down in his chair opposite to me.

Dad - " Because I was not feeling to go to office and besides I wanted to spend time with my daughter."

He said and rufled my hair I pout  which made him to laugh out so hard. My pout fade away and my lips automatically curved upwards forming a smile seeing my dad laughing.

Soon the maids served us our food and we ate our breakfast real quick.

After receiving a call from his phone dad came back to hall where I was reading a book sitting by the couch.

He gained my attention by sitting beside me and I hugged him. But the next thing made me jump out of excitement.

Dad - " Shall we go to an ice cream parlour this day then I have a surprise for you."

I jumped in the couch overwhelmed by the surprise word he planned for me. I wondered what it could be??..

I was on my own thought and he looked at me chuckling while thinking.....
End of Y/n 's p.o.v.

Dad's p.o.v
I was chuckling at her and thought

"I will do everything to make  you happy because you deserves happiness. I will find your happiness soon.. well I hope so."
End if Mr. Kim's p.o.v.