I aint going down....

a/n

Heyyyyy this is my first fairy tail story and im suuuper excited. Hopefully it doesnt suck buf if it does im sorry... anyways, the basics:

Y/n is your name

f/c is favourite color

F/o is favourite outfit

A/n is author's note.

If anything is missing ill tell u during the story. Pls enjoy, vote, and comment if interested. I take requests! Nowww without further adooooo............

Your pov:

"Natsu calm down! Youre gonna hurt somebody!" I said angrily. "That popsicle has made his LAST mistake. Mess with me!? Ill singe his eyebrows off!!" He yelled back. Ugh. Why am i stuck with THIS guy as my older brother? I swear . Imagine having a boy who is always looking for a fight ,yelling THE most cheesy line" ive got a fire in my belly! " Every time he fights . Not just that but he is alo extremely over protective. Most people would call that cute. I call that house arrest. He wont let me NEAR a boy . Flirt with me? I dont think so. Not unless u want your body to become an oversized matchstick. 

Buuuuut  getting ahead of myself. I havent even introduced myself properly. Im (y/n)(l/n) from fairy tail. I had sneaked on to tenro island to try help natsu out on his s class trial , or that was what itold the others. The real intention was all gildarts's idea. You see, i have a special kind of lost magic that can summon the dead . Thats not all i can do but no spoilers about me just yet. I went there to wake up master mavis because gildarts smelled acknologia coming and knew thete was nothing we could do about it. So now ive been 18 for the last 7 years. Hooray.

Aaaaanywaaaay , back to the present. Gray called natsu a burned flame brain and so he got mad. Surprised? Me neither. "Natsu you can get him back later! Cant we just go listen to what gramps has to say? Just for once in your life DONT fight. " "okay okay! Jeez." He moans. Natsu is a really sweet guy and is compasionate and all other shit but sometimes, okay most times, he gets a bit out of hand. So gramps started his announcement: "Listen up! I am sure that all of you have trained hard and well for the grand magic games, excepting the few brats who had a 3 month long party in the celestial world." Natsu,lucy and the others took sudden interest in their shoes at that, ( i didnt go to the party,thanks for asking, i went to get drinks for everyone and by the time i came back, everyone was gone.😡) ." But either way, everyone is much stronger and i will now announce the participants of this years grand magic games. First up, erza scarlet! Then natsu dragneel! Gray fullbuster! Lucy heartfelia!  And last but not the least ,Wendy marvel! "

I can tell that noones happy with that team except of course,that team. I saw this coming though. What i didnt see coming was the fairytail team b in which i was a part of. 

(A/N : BEAR WITH ME GUYS IK THAT THE STORY IS MESSED UP BUT THIS IS MY FIRST FAIRY TAIL STORY. ALSO JUVIA IS REPLACED BY U, THE READER FOR TEAM B.)

THIS TEAM ROCKS! Laxus has always been like an older brother to me (even though he is very grumpy at times.) Gazeel IS a bit annoying, but i can handle that. Mira jane? Heeheehee no one will see her coming. (Insert evil laugh here.)  Woah! Mystogan ? Sorry jellal! Wtf? This should be interesting...... alrighty then, lets kick some ass!

(Le time skip cuz im a very lazy af😆😆)

(Right now everyone is in crocus and are exploring) I went along with natsu and lucy to see the city. Lucy and i saw this amazingly cute outfit in the window and decided to check the store out. When we came out, we heard a bunch of shouts and decided to check it out. Surprise surprise, it was my idiot brother who seems to have run into a few sabers.