Epilogue

"Daddy, daddy why don't I have a mommy?" Julian asked. He reminds me of his mother. He has long curly black hair that matched perfectly with his mud brown eyes.

"Stupid, dad already told us that she died after giving birth." John said, little troublemaker. John on the other hand has a Mohawk, he has three piercing in his left ear.

It would've been perfect to be with her right now, if only..

"Oh twins come here na, stop fighting and I'll drive you both to school."

"Come on dad we're almost high school students, you don't have to give us a ride to school."

"It's my responsibility as a father." I said, a little matter of factly.

"Hon, are the kids going already?" I stared at my beautiful fiancé who was just coming down the stairs.

"Yes Tita Julia at nagaaway nanaman po si kuya at si dad." Julian said.

"Hay nako, kayo talagang dalawa hindi na nagsawang pasakitin ang ulo ni Julian." Julia said.

"Halika na at ihahatid na namin kayo at baka malate pa kayo sa unang araw niyo sa school."

"Yes Tita Julia." John said shyly. They were always so kind to their soon to be step mom, maybe it was because she took care of them ever since.

"Daniel, wait." Julia said as soon as the kids got into the car. "Kathryn got out, her trial will be held tomorrow. Are you really sure you're going through with this case?"

"Julia, she killed my brother, para sa sarili nyang pangarap." I said, as if ending the conversation.

Julia continued anyway, "I don't think yun lang ang dahilan nun."

*beeeep*

"We're going to be late dad!" John said, a little annoyed.

"Let's not talk about this infront of the kids okay?"