Five.

Daniel left without even saying anything.

Kathryn got afraid of her actions. She knew that she broke another rule. The rule where it involves not touching herself. But she didn'tknow that he would find out. But eventually he did.

Put on something nice. Her subconscious reminded her.

She remembered the call.

She panicked. What should she wear? She don't even know if they were going out or not, yet she had to dress up nicely.

She begins to panic until she sees a note on the bed.

"Where a white plain dress and put on some bra but no panties. Tie your her up. I'll see you down stairs." the scribbled ink said.

So she did wear a white fashion nova sun dress. She was shocked that she even had this inside that filthy closet (she calls it filthy because all the clothes looks so slutty).

When she finished she sat on the corner of the bed and waited for a miracle or something happens, she doesn't know what to do.

Until she heard a knock on the door expecting it was him, she immediately stood up but to her disappointment it was just the maid she saw yesterday downstairs.

"Naghihintay na po si bossing." said the maid.

She nodded and glance at the mirror.

I may look fine on the outside but my inside is, well it's something. Kathryn thought.

She then went down and was shocked when she saw three gorgeous men.

"So let's start off" said the voice behind Kathryn. Who, she thought, has the most lovely voice you can ever imagine.

"I'll go first." Seth the mysterious looking one said.

Kathryn then followed him but someone grabbed her by the arm, she almost started to panic until she saw that it was Daniel.

"Open wide" she immediately oblige. She saw Daniel holding one small ball thats shaped like an egg.

Daniel gently inserted it inside her.

Kathryn felt the unnatural feeling.

"Every mistake has a meaning." then Daniel left so Kathryn followed the three girls who were at the back of Seth who was already walking towards the garden.

It was like a kinder school that has little chairs and big tables with a black board infront of it.

"You may all take a seat."

Then all the girls with Kathryn ofcourse, took a seat.

"My name is Seth Gothico and I will be teaching you the meaning of the word patience.

"What is patience?" infront of the class, he said.

The girl beside me raised her hand then stood up.

"Patience is about learning how to wait for the perfect timing to come." The girl with long hair and chinita eyes beside Kathryn said.

"Very good, Kelly." Seth said.

"But patience is not just that. Patience is a form to show how much you value something that you can allow it to waste your precious time even though you aren't sure of what the outcome will be." Seth added, amusing the girls.

"That's my dom" Kelly whispered proudly, which made Kathryn side-eye her.

So they are submissive too? She asked herself.