Twelve

AUTHORS POV

Daniels eyes went wide when he saw his friends.

He kicked Katsumi's shin under the table, cussing under his breath.

"Lets talk outside." Daniel said calmly, to which Katsumi obliged, walking out of the lounge.

"What the hell is this all about?" Daniel was losing his temper.

"I know what you're doing, Daniel. Stop it or I will" Katsumi threatened, but in a calm, collected demeanor.

"I'm not doing anything!" Daniel ran his hands through his hair out of frustration.

"We both know you are, asshole." Katsumi calmly stated.

Daniel fell silent as Katsumi continued.

"Akala ko okay naman kasi matapang ka na." Then Katsumi left, going back in..

"Are you okay?" Kelly asked Kathryn.

Okay ba yung mabait siya sakin kanina tapos biglang makikipag landian? O yung sasabihin nyang he cares pero his action are the opposite. Okay pa ba yun? Kathryn wanted to answer this but she was feeling to tired, she could only nod.

"C-cr lang ako" Her throat was feeling dry already, she stood up, and no one seemed to care about the tears that were now falling from her eyes. She hated how sensitive she is.

She stared at herself in the mirror in the restroom. Staring at herself, she looked fucked up. With her make up scattered, plus her hair being all messy, but more importantly her heart, that was breaking into pieces.

HER POV

Just when I was ready, I get broken again. Just when I thought I was letting it all out, all this happened again.

Pain, four letters. Just a word, so strong. Powerful to break a man, a woman. I've been hurt countless of times but I have always, always prayed never to feel this again.

It maybe selfish, but who else is there to help you, when everybody else can hurt you just as well.

This bullshit about pain teaching you how to be a better person, fuck it. Pain will not make you stronger, it'll make you live in fear; fear of facing the people who hurt you. Pain makes you feel like fear itself will never leave you.

Whatever they say, whatever flowery words people may tell you, you'll end up hurt. In pain.

I stared at the mirror.

"Bakit mo kasi pilit iniiwasan ang salitang yan, kung yan rin naman ang papatay sa'yo" I told my reflection.

As I opened the door, I saw an unfamiliar face, leaning on the doorway.

The person must've felt my presence, my glances, making the person look at me.

He smiled,  he was more handsome when he did.

"Lester nga pala." He reached out a hand for a handshake.

"Ka--" But before I could answer, someone pulled my by my waist. And when I looked up, I saw him; the person who's responsible for making me feel like shit.

"Let's go home." He said in a monotonous voice. I'm too tired to argue with him, and gave Lester an apologetic smile instead.

I haven't known him for a long time, but I knew he was a kind person

HIS POV

I drove us home in a rush, almost speeding. I wasn't speaking, the car was dead silent. I knew I was gonna yell at her if I opened my big mouth.

I knew I didn't have the right to be mad, but I couldn't deny what I felt.

If only emotions were easier to handle, life would be a piece of cake.

As soon as we arrived back,  without even opening the door for her, I entered the mansion. When she was within reach, I shoved her down the sofa.

I was feeling so angry inside, I let go of my inhibitions..and control.

I forced her pants, and undergarments off her, ripped up her shirt and bra.

AUTHORS POV

Daniel held Kathryn by her neck and forced a kiss on her. Emotions wafted in the air as they kissed.

He sucked the side of her left tit.

"Hinawakan ka ba nya dito?" Surprisingly, a hint of sadness was evident in his voice.

He then sucked her neck, not wanting to miss any skin on it.

"Dito ba?" You can almost hear him choking as he spoke. He sucked on the way down and took his time on her breasts.

"Please tell me he didn't touch you" Daniel sounded like a lost kid. She knew he doesn't deserve any answers, but that doesn't change the fact na that she was hurting somehow to see him this way.

"Hindi. Nya. Ako. Ohhh. Hinawakaann." Kathryn moaned.

Daniel them moved to her belly giving his full atenttion to it. Sucking it. Licking it. Kissing it.

It was a mind blowing experience for her that she can't even process what's happening. His kissed trailed south.

He was know infront of her womanhood. Infront of the magnificent gift that was given to her.

He then dipped his tongue causing Kathryn to moan his name.

Daniel licked her clit while he entered a finger inside, between her plump folds. He was marking every single part of her and she doesn't even know.

Daniel was giving her something she's never experienced. But then stopped, causing her to pant.

He loves it when he sees how much she needs him.

Daniel slowly penetrated her with his shaft, pulling her hips down to slip it in better.

But Daniel stopped.

"No, I wanna feel you. I wanna savor you. I wanna take it slow" Daniel's words were too cheesy for Kathryn's ears that she almost forgot all the things he did to her.

Daniel slowly entered her. "So fucking tight. It gets better every fcking time." He groaned and moved slowly. It was the perfect rhythm. The room was filled with the sound of their sexes slamming against each other.

She felt every inch of him inside her, and she has fallen inlove with all of it.

It was a magical thing that Daniel never experienced with anyone. It wasn't lust, it was something. Something he was afraid of; something that would ruin everything.

But before he could even react they both reached the end of the line, they exploded. Both were trying to catch their breath.

Daniel whispered the words to the sleepy Kathryn.

"I'm afraid that I'm falling for you... deeply."