Twenty Five

TW: Suicide

His POV

"I miss you." I put the picture down on the desk beside me.

My tears started to fall out of my eyes.

I wiped it harshly but they didn't stop.

It never stopped.

I woke up.

Shocked that the dreams came back, it didn't happen for almost a year now.

I almost forgot about it.

I almost forgot about her.

The door opened I was soon disappointed when I didn't see Kathryn beside me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked the bitch beside me.

"Don't whine, asshole. Walang magaalaga sayo bumili sila Kats and Seth ng pagkain mo." Julia answered.

Yes it was Julia.

Who was Julia in my life anyway?

Actually, as long as this story's been, maybe you should know that Julia was my first girlfriend.

We actually had a nice relationship but we were better off friends. I didn't have feelings for her back then, lust was the only thing we both felt, she tried to ask me if we can be fuck buddies but I declined it as soon as I remembered Kath's face, wait.

"Where's Kath?" I asked.

"Nasa room ng dad niya. Coma ang father niya eh." She answered.

"WHAT?! Comatosed si Mr. Ted?!" I asked.

"Don't scream asshole. Yes." She rudely replied.

I quickly pulled the IV out of my wrist and walked out.

I heard Julia yell, "Asshole, she doesn't want to see you!" But I didn't listen.

I was bleeding out of my wrists, but I felt numb from the pain. Maybe it was the anesthesia or the fact that I'm hurt too much.

I quickly found the receptionist who looked, concerned, at my bleeding hands.

"Can I--" I cut her.

"What room si Teddy Bernardo in?" I asked.

"176, sir. But si--" Before she could finish her sentence, I rushed away.

I found the room and knocked. The door opened and I saw Kathryn's eyes widen.

"Why ar--" I cut her off by running towards her and hugging her.

"I'm sorry for everything, baby. I'm so sorry. Please don't leave me. Please stay in my life. Please love me. Please be with me. Please?" I begged while holding her.

She slowly hugged me back, which is comforting. Until she saw my hand. She pulled away from the hug we shared.

"You're bleeding!!" She exclaimed.

I smiled at her.

"Why are you smiling idiot?" She asked annoyed while getting cotton elsewhere.

"Oh nothing. Seeing you care just answered my questions." I said.

"What questions?" She pressed harder on my bleeding wrist where the IV used to be.

"Aw!!" I complained.

Her POV

I laughed inside my head. I don't know why I'm doing this. But every part of me wants to forgive him.

Everything about him makes me love him more.

"That you still love me baby." He whispered. I pretended not to hear him.

That's better right? Sometimes you have to pretend in order to make the situation better.

Someone coughed and I quickly realized that I was holding Daniel's hand.

I shyly released it.

"Kath are you going home with me?" I heard my mom ask.

"In a minute mom." I answered.

Then I stood up.

"You're leaving me?" Daniel asked.

"I have to do this Daniel." I answered.

"You don't. You don't have to do this baby. You can't do this baby." I heard him.

"Don't make this hard for the both of us, please." I answered controlling my tears.

"But baby I love you." He turned me to look at him, his eyes were bloodshot from crying.

"I love you too but—" I answered.

"Fucking but!! In love, there are no boundaries, there are no questions, anything can be a problem but it can always be solved." He emotionally screamed.

"I can't do this anymore." I walked towards the door but he hugged me.

"Kath please don't. Don't do this." His voice was shaking already.

I pulled his hands off me and walked away from him. I was already at the hall way when I saw my mom.

But I heard him shout, "I will kill myself if you go."

I slowly faced him, he was walking towards me.

"Dude, leave her alone." I heard Seth behind me.

"Kathryn, give him a chance, he loves you." I then heard Katsumi. Then both of them began to argue.

But I was still staring at Daniel and he was doing the same thing.

"You won't." I whispered.

"Oh I fucking will."

Everything seemed so loud. I can hear everyone shouting.

I began to feel dizzy. I held the wall beside me and all of them turned to face me.

"Stop it." I cried out, "STOP!"

"I'm fucking pregnant okay?!"