Chapter 32 : The Talk

** Izuku's POV **

I quickly go to Rosy's room and place the tray with a bowl of soup in front of her. She picks up the spoon and gets a spoonful of soup but her hand trembles. I quickly grab her hand so it can stop trembling. "Rosy, you're too weak to hold a spoon. I'll just feed you," I said. I take the bowl and spoon from her without giving her the chance to fight back. "Izuku, what kind of soup did you make," Rosy asked.

"It's chicken noodle soup. The soup is good for you. The broth keeps you hydrated and helps open up the respiratory tract, while the vegetables help boost your immune system."

She nodded her head while I held a spoonful of soup towards her. Rosy didn't say anything after that and gladly ate her soup. I put the empty bowl on the tray and got up from her bed. "Now that you finished eating you can rest," I said. I start to feel a little dizzy since I've been in my human form for a long time. I quickly close the bedroom door and turn into werewolf form.

"Izuku, we need to talk right now."

"Sure thing Mom. What is it?"

"It's about your relationship with Ochako."

Oh shit.

I nodded my head and went straight to the living room with mom following me. We arrive and sit on the couch next to each other. "I can see how Ochako looks at you. I noticed that she avoids you. Did something happen between you guys," she asked. I looked at her surprised but didn't say anything to her. I started playing with my tail and took some deep breaths.

"Well, on our camping trip while you were sleeping, Ochako, Bakugou and I stayed up so I had the idea to play 'Truth or Dare' since we were bored."

"Okay, and what happened?"

"Ochako went last so Bakugou dared her to sing a love song. And I knew the song was meant for me. That's why she avoids me."

"Izuku, she has feelings for you."

I felt weird talking to my mom about romance since her marriage didn't end well. I don't even remember what that bastard looks like but I'm sure mom would have some fond memories with him. "I know she has feelings for me. But I've never liked a girl when I was in high school and let alone being in love," I spoke out. She gives me a small smile as if she wants me to have a love life but I'm a werewolf.

"You know, I didn't believe you when I asked about your lips. What really happened?"

I couldn't escape from Mom so I have to cough up the truth. "Ochako wasn't in her right mindset so she ended up confessing again and kissed me... Which triggered something inside of me and ended up making out with her," I blurted out. She just stared at me so I got up and started walking my away but she grabbed me by my tail. It caused me to jump so I turned around but I started feeling a sting on my cheek.

"Don't worry about me, Mom. Because I'll be going out for the whole day."