Chapter 25 : Shoto and Tenya

** Ochako's POV **

Deku passed by the entrance of the woods and I was confused. "Izuku, you missed a turn just now," I said. He suddenly turns to a restricted gate. "Don't worry, my friends own the woods to protect the trees and animals. They know that we're here to camp," he explained. I nodded and turned to see two men opening the gate.

Deku waves at them and parks the car. We get out of the car and one of the men run towards Deku. He raised his fist but Deku caught with his hand. "Did you really thought I lost my touch, Shoto? I'm a little hurt but it's good to see you and Tenya," Deku said. Deku's mom hugged them and they hugged her back.

"Ochako, the dude with glasses is Tenya Iida and the other one with heterochromia eyes is Shoto Todoroki. Guys, you probably know who she is."

"Yeah, we know who she is but who is that with a grumpy face."

"Oh, that's Katsuki Bakugou. He was invited by my mom. He's not much of a talker."

Shoto and Tenya shook my hand. "It's nice to meet you," Shoto said. I smiled at them and nodded. "Yeah, it's nice to meet both of you," I said. Deku pulls them by the shoulder and they started to whisper to each other. "You know, you'll be able to see the animals and some with their babies," Deku's mom said.

"Wow, really?"

"Yes, if we're lucky enough! There's a chance that we'll be seeing bears and a pack of wolves, too!"

"Good thing, I brought my camera on this special little vacation! I'm so excited for this trip!"

I turn to Bakugou and see him smiling with his eyes closed. I quickly snapped a photo but I forgot to turn off the flash. "Did you just take a fucking picture of me? Delete it now," he growled. I looked at the saved photo and see a blurry photo of him. "Pfft haha! I'm going show this to Izuku," I laughed.

"What do you want to show me, Ochako?"

"It's nothing! Don't worry about it!"

"Okay... Let me know if you need anything, okay?"

"Of course!"

He walked away while I hide my camera. "Here's the deal, Bakugou! If you don't fight with Izuku then I'll delete the photo," I said while holding my hand out. He shook my hand and I smirked at him. "Tch, you better keep your word for it," he glared. This is going to be an interesting camping trip.