Chapter 17 : The Introduction

Okay, the Q&A session was a total bust. I was hoping for questions to come rolling in but it never happened. It's okay if you're shy, I completely understand. Also, I'm so sorry but I keep getting mountains of homework! So I can't publish many chapters as I wish!
********************
** Izuku's POV**

After the girls finished their breakfast and I washed the dishes. We went to the living room to do our introduction. "Ochako, can you introduce me to your friends and next time give me a heads-up when they come to visit you," I said. "They never give me a warning when they're coming! They come unannounced, " she explained.

"Well, I don't blame you. But, they're your friends so they have to give you a warning at least."

I turn to look at them and see them staring at us. "Ladies, next time give Ochako a warning so I can know otherwise I would have mistaken you to dangerous people," I said coldly. They flinch by my sudden tone. They start looking around avoiding my cold stare. They probably feel my aura since they began to shiver.

"I'll introduce my friends to you! I'll go from tallest to shortest! We have Momo Yaoyorozu, Mina Ashido, Kyoka Jiro, Toru Hagkure, and Tsuyu Asui!"

They all wave at me as if they're afraid to say something. "Well, nice to meet you all. My name is Izuku Midoriya, I'm Ochako's bodyguard and cook," I introduced myself. Hmm... There's something weird happening outside. Probably someone was following them and they didn't notice it. I should check it out right now.

"Shh... Don't make a sound. I think someone has been following you here. How can you be so naive? Knowing that you can't go anywhere be yourselves. Stay here while I go check it out."

They were shocked by mu suspicion of someone following them. I go to my room to get some Kunai knives. I turn around and see Rosy standing at the doorway. "Do you need something, Rosy," I asked. "Well, what do you think of that person outside, Deku," she asked. "I can't really tell since they haven't done anything yet, " I answered.

"Be careful out there, Deku."

"I will! Don't worry about me, Rosy. Plus, it's my job to protect you and everyone around," I reassured her. I pat her head and went downstairs to go through the back door. This person is probably still outside in the front. I have to be cautious otherwise they'll jump on me. I'm not going to hurt them because I need answers from them.

It'll be easy to find them because of my sense of smell. Okay... I got a big whiff of the person's sent. They smell funny like candy but with a hint of musk. The smell is really strong! This person is a guy, hands down. I go to the corner of the house and see him leaning against the wall.

"Okay, since he's wearing baggy clothes so this should be easy for me."