Chapter 13: Accuracy Range

** Izuku's POV **

I was shocked when Mr. Uraraka wanted to see my weapons and aim. Oof, we're going have to take this outside. "Yes sir, we need to take this outside. I'll bring my weapons and some targets," I said. They were surprised that I actually brought my weapons into their home. "Okay, we'll meet you in the backyard since it's really spacious," Mr.Uraraka.

"Izuku, I'll go with you to your room and help you carry your things."

I look at Rosy and smile at her. "Thanks, that's nice of you," I said. We walk out of the kitchen to go to my room. "Midoriya, don't do anything weird to my daughter," Mr.Uraraka warned. Huh? That made my blood boil but I need to calm down. "Sir, I would appreciate if you didn't think that way about me. Because I wasn't raised to be that kind of guy," I said coldly.

"Dad, why would you say that? He may have a mysterious aura around him. But, that doesn't mean anything."

I'm not surprised that Rosy is defending me. We go upstairs to get to my room. I open the door and let Rosy go in first. I left the door open so they don't think we're doing something crazy. "Okay, most of the boxes are labeled. Two of the boxes aren't labeled. You got that, Rosy," I said. She nodded and start looking.

*10 Minutes Later*

"Deku, I found a box that's not labeled. Have you found the other one?"

"Yeah, let's go outside since our parents are waiting," I said. We walk out of my room and I close my bedroom door. We go downstairs and went out of the backyard. "Ochako, you can put the box down while I set the things up," I ordered. "Okay, good luck," she said. I nodded and start setting up the targets.

"All right, I have an accuracy range. Meaning that depending on how many meters I'm from the targets. You guys can try it when I'm done showing you."

I finish setting the targets and open the box of weapons. I take out some Kunai knives and throwing stars & knives. "I'm going to start short- distance then long-distance," I said. I start one meter then expended to fifteen meters. All my throws went the bullseye of each target. I pull out my weapons from the targets and handed some to each person.

"You can give me back the Kunai knives and throwing stars & knives if you don't want to do this."

My mom and Mrs.Uraraka gave me back the weapons. The only people who didn't give the weapons were Rosy and her dad. "Okay, you can throw the weapons at any time," I said. They start throwing at the targets but they miss every time. They don't hit the targets they either hit the grass or the fence. I couldn't help but chuckle at them.

"I have two more weapons. They're the crossbow and bow & arrows."