DISCLAIMER

There are some things that I want to say.

The characters of the story don't belong to me. They belong to Kōhei Horikoshi. The anime is licensed to Crunchyroll, Studio Bones, and Funimation. Shonen Jump publishes different mangas since is a Japanese magazine industry for mangas. The characters belong to the rightful owners.

This story is inspired by a lot of IzuOcha stories and a Webtoon called "Super Secret". The webtoon comic is about a guy named Ryan who is a werewolf. And a girl named Emma who is human. Ryan has to keep the secret that he's a werewolf from Emma. I give credit to the people who write IzuOcha stories and the creator of the Webtoon.

Webtoon is an app where you can read comics. The app is totally free to download. There are different genres. The comics are free to read that you don't need to pay. There are some comics that you need to pay but that's when you can't wait for the next chapter to update. You'll have to pay for the next few chapters. Otherwise, you need to wait for a week to read the next chapter.

My story is going to be a lot different for the inspiration that I got. Since you already noticed from the description. I hope not to disappoint you guys for this story. I have other stories that you can read called "Luna and Black Knight" and "Sorry, I'm Allergic To Boys". Thank you for reading this disclaimer.