Chapter 11 : My Career

** Izuku's POV **

I get up from my seat and walk towards the kitchen door. I know that Ochako is following me since I can hear her footsteps. What should I make for her? There's a lot of things I can make for her. I open the door and let Ochako go in first. "Ochako, what you want me to make you," I asked while putting on an apron.

"Hmm... Think outside the box, Deku. But, I have a question for you... Are there any career you want to do?"

I froze in shock because I never thought of any careers. I start avoiding her question and start looking for the ingredients. There's a lot of careers that I could do. But, I don't know what career suits me. I have a lot of hobbies and I have fun doing them. I did have a dream to become a hero when I was a kid. "Deku, you haven't answered my question," Ochako said.

"Ochako, have you tried any Hispanic desserts? I know a lot of desserts from different countries."

"Hmm... I never tried any Hispanic desserts. Sure, I'll try Hispanic desserts," she said. Perfect! Now, I can start making it. "Deku, was your mom a pastry chef," Ochako asked. I thought for a moment. "No, she isn't much of a baker. I was taught by a pastry chef," I answered. "What are you making," she asked. "You'll see when it's done," I answered.

*30 Minutes Later*

Finally, the dessert is done. Now, I need to know if Ochako wants it warm or cold. "Ochako, do you want it served warm or cold," I asked. "I feel a little cold here. So, I would like it warm," she answered. I start looking for a small bowl to serve her with. I found some cute small bowls and pour some of the desserts in it. I gave her a small bowl.

"It smells amazing, Deku! Have you thought of becoming a chef? Your cooking and baking skills are amazing for it to be a professional chef

"It smells amazing, Deku! Have you thought of becoming a chef? Your cooking and baking skills are amazing for it to be a professional chef. Also, what did you make?"

I blush at Ochako's praises of my cooking and baking skills. "Ya know, cooking and baking are not my only skills. Also, what you have there is rice pudding," I said. She takes a spoonful of rice pudding and eats it. I made sure the rice pudding wasn't too hot for her. She starts savoring and enjoying the rice pudding.

"Wow! This is so delicious, Deku! The rice pudding is so creamy and warm! But seriously, are there any careers you want to do?"

She's not letting this go, huh. Might as well, tell her the truth than avoiding it. "Well, I never thought of any careers. When I was a kid I wanted to become a hero. I did save a few people a few times. My career choices are slim since I don't have a college degree. There are other hobbies that I enjoy. So, I don't know what my career should be," I explained. Ochako just stares at me.

"Oh, I just remember something... I remember that I'm supposed to give you a nickname."

"Oh yeah, what's my nickname and why?"

"Your nickname is Rosy. Because of your cute pink blush on your cheeks."