Chapter 1 : Looking For A Job

** Izuku's POV **

Ever since I graduated from U.A High I've been looking for a job. I want to go to college but I couldn't afford it. I had to stay with my mom and help her. "Honey, I know it's hard for you to find a job," she said with a sad smile. She's right it's hard for me since I don't have any college degrees. I only have a high school diploma.

"I want us to live in a nice house instead of this small apartment. You've worked so hard ever since Dad walked out on us."

I didn't mean to mention that bastard. My mom is a short chubby lady. She started gaining weight when she blames herself about us being poor. I never blamed her for being poor. I got up from the couch and walked over to her. "Don't worry, Mom. I'll never leave you behind as he did to us," I comfort and hug her.

"Thank you, Honey. I raised you well you've grown up to a fine young man and handsome, too."

"Mom, I don't consider myself handsome since I'm a werewolf. But I really need to do another job search on the computer," I said. I let her go and walked out of the kitchen. I can hear something that she said to herself. I didn't think too much about it. I make my way towards the computer room.

** 1 Hour Later **

"Tsk, every job I applied rejects me. Might as well, give up on looking for a job."

Right before I could get up from the chair something popped up on the computer. I decided to check it out since I desperately need a job to pay rent and buy food. The ad says about being a bodyguard and cook. I check how many they pay for the job. I'm shocked that they're willing to pay THAT much money.

"Mom, come to the computer room! You need to see this!"

My mom comes running to the room. "What is it, Izuku," she asked me. I just point at the screen of the computer. She comes closer to me and reads the ad. "This amount of money is more than THREE jobs combined," she turns to me. "Yes! Whoever posted it is rich to pay that much," I said. "Aren't you going to apply for it," she asked me.

"I don't know, Mom. I have to protect and cook for that person. And I don't  want to leave you behind for this job," I confessed. I lower head and wolf ears. "Honey, you can always ask them for any other positions for me. So, we can be together. Who knows you might find someone special there," she said. I just blush and cough on the last part she said.

"Okay, I'll apply the job for the sake of us being in debt."