Chapter 36 : Eri : Part 2

** Izuku's POV **

I woke up early and shifted back to human form before Kirishima woke up. I slowly try to get up from the futon without waking up Eri but she does anyway. "I'm sorry, Sweetheart. You should go back to sleep since it's early for you. I'll wake you up when I finish making breakfast," I whispered softly. She shakes her head and starts tearing up which caused me to panic. I quickly grab her and start hugging her so Eri can calm down.

I can't leave her alone in the room since she'll start crying. I get out of the room while carrying Eri in my arms and shortly after arrive at the kitchen and start looking for ingredients to make breakfast with. "Eri, why did you cry when I said you should go back to sleep," I asked. She started trembling and breathing deeply to try to calm herself down. "I w-was s-scared you'll l-leave m-me b-behind," she stuttered.

I was surprised by what she said and my guess is that she was abandoned by her family members. "Don't worry, Eri. How about you come live with me? And I promise you that I won't abandon you like those bad people," I said. She looked at me to see if I was lying and held out her small pinky so I wrapped my pinky around hers. I set Eri on a chair and start looking for more ingredients until Kirishima walks into the kitchen.

* 30 Minutes Later *

We thanked Kirishima for letting us stay for the night while he thanked me for making breakfast

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

We thanked Kirishima for letting us stay for the night while he thanked me for making breakfast. I placed Eri on the back seat and put the seat belt  on her so she wouldn't get hurt while I'm driving. I waved at Kirishima and sped away towards Rosy's house. Once we got there, I found Eri sleeping so I slowly picked her up so as to not wake her up and quickly ring the doorbell. Mom opened the door and was surprised to see a little girl with me.

I quickly walk inside and place Eri on the couch, then I turn around to find Mom tearing up. "Mom, you really don't need to cry. I'll always forgive you," I said. She runs towards me and hugs me like her life depends on it. I hug her back and see Rosy walking down the stairs. She looks up to see me hugging Mom. "Izuku, you're finally back. We missed you so much," she smiled. Rosy walks towards me and I pet her head.

"Who's the little girl sleeping on the couch, Izuku?"

"That's Eri guys. I found her in an alleyway next to a bar."

"No wonder you smell like alcohol... Wait, did you drink alcohol?"

"No, I didn't. I was a bartender for a while until I found Eri and I decided to take her in."

I felt a little tug from the bottom hem of my t-shirt and I turned around to see Eri trembling. I pick her up and give Mom and Rosy a clear view of Eri. "Eri, the green haired lady is my mom and the brown haired lady is Ochako. They won't hurt you," I said softly. She sticks her hand and Mom takes it, making me think of how adorable it is. I clear my throat and Eri lets go of Mom's hand to shake Rosy's hand next.

Eri lets go of Rosy's hand and turns around to hide her face. "Sweetheart, is there a certain sweet that you really like? There's a chance that I can make it," I said. She quickly looks up to me and I can see that her eyes shine brightly. "I really like apples. I wanna make a candy apple with you," she said. I nodded my head and went towards the kitchen to make Eri some candy apples. I look at her and find her smiling for the first time.