{------» 0.3 «------}

~⁂⁂~

ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʟiᴋᴇ ɴᴇᴛғʟix?

You were silent for the rest of the day, every time you thought about it chills would run down your back 'someone would be brave enough to eat a herbivore inside a fucking high school, really?!'.

Anyways with your newfound information of this world's system and how their problems probably roll around in the same nucleus, you concluded that you were trapped in not any world but...

In the BeastStars series, weirdly not in the manga-like version, just in the Netflix series. But even though you now know where you are stuck in, you still don't get 'why?' Of its cause... like its inhuman to enter a series.

And actually, you aren't really the biggest fan of anime and you just decided to end up watching this one out of curiosity. Why? Because it gives off some Zootopia vibes and you are a big fan of Disney and series that evolve animals in human situations. Really just get the reference.

The series wasn't what you were looking for but you didn't complain at all and actually liked it.

But still why you?

~⁂⁂~

You sat in your chair seeing down at the board. The teacher explained their new lesson and you wrote everything important.

To add some weirdness to the situation, here the animals are supposed to talk in Japanese, really the signs and all are in Japanese, but you were shameless and wrote in English.

The exams you have taken far by now, we're all in English and thankfully none of the teachers asked why maybe it is because of the character you are in? What is their past anyways?

You felt a light poke on your right shoulder. You looked up to see who it was meeting with the weird eyes of a grey wolf, who was casually your classmate. You tilted your head to the side in confusion, they just stared at you until finally opened their mouth to talk.

"Could you please lend me an eraser?" The wolf asked pointing to the object they needed, for they are strangely very familiar...

You grabbed your eraser next to your notebook and passed it back to the grey wolf. They mutter a quiet thanks while you turned around  muttering in reply "Your welcome."

You kept listening to the teacher when your mind finally clicked the puzzle together. 'Wait wasn't that Legosi?' You asked yourself to stop your writing, and then give a conceal look backward to see if they really were the ones who you thought about.

'This is so weird... wait no why would it be they are supposed to be in the second year too aren't they? And why is it weird now, if we took this class same class for some weeks now... just never dared to talk'

You shrugged, still, you needed a plan to just avoid getting in the plot, anyways they never showed a lynx in the show so.

Another light tap was on your shoulder making you look back seeing the same weird eyes. You haven't read the manga and the series haven't made a second season you were still curious why the other grey wolf had normal eyes and he was looking like an old man.

He gave you the eraser back, you thanked him and you and get back the attention of the lesson. 'Okay let's just review things again... I'm in beasts, right? Yes. According to Netflix, this wolf behind me is going to fall soon in love with a rabbit girl right? Yes. Okay so to note to yourself try and be as far as possible, this ain't none of your business, and will never be, anyways what will happen when the first season ends? Like what will happen to me? Would I go back now?' Your thoughts ran like water, and you couldn't think about other things anymore.