{------» 0.4 «------}

(Edited chapter)

☡ⓉⓌ⚠️

This chapter contains;
- Swearing

If you are not comfortable with it, I suggest you stop reading.

~⁂⁂~

Ѕleep?  Wнaт'ѕ тнaт?

You lay down on your bed, looking at your partner's bottom of her mattress, as she was sleeping on the bed over yours.

Yesterday's conversation with Charlie has been wandering around your mind. Troubling your thoughts even.

From a couple of episodes, you'd watch from the series it was evident that the world of Beastars was more constant of attacks than what you normally heard back in your world.

The thing that troubled you the most was the fact that you wanted to avoid being on the story way, but now that you have meddled with season one main scene, now you thought that you weren't as safe as before.

'You needed to have a hero complex in this fucking series you stupid little-'

Y

ou jumped backward in your bed as Kiki's head suddenly appeared on your peripheral vision.

You looked at her as if you just have seen a ghost.

She held a shameful expression as she noticed what she caused and started to whisper repeatedly 'sorry' to you.

You begin to calm down as you passed a hand over your tired face. "I'm very sorry [y.n], but I couldn't help myself and ask you if you were okay. You've been muttering things all night."

'Muttering things? Wait... Have I been saying my thoughts out loud all this time?' You sighed again as you felt dumb for all the times you talked to yourself.

"Yes, I'm very much fine Nikki thanks for asking." You said as you let a tired smile slip on your face.

"Oh, okay!" She said and quickly returned to her bed. You stared at her form as she covered herself in the covers and give you her back.

You stared for a little longer and then dismissed it and go back to laying down.

This time you tried to catch sleep, when your eyes feel droopy and tired that's when you felt a light poke on your shoulder.

You opened one eye to see who it was and were surprised it was Kiki again. This time with a paper in her hands.

"[y.n]..." she whispered your name and you 'hmmed' for her to continue "I know your grades in English are good..  and I wish if you could help me with an essay of mine..." Your eyes widen with interest.

This is the first time you ever heard Kiki wanting help or something from you. Maybe is she feeling more comfortable around you?

"What's the essay about?" You asked as she was fidgeting with the paper on her paws... hands?

"It's about the social commerce... of different things." She said quietly.

"Okay I'll help you with it, but first let's get to somewhere where the others can sleep without us disturbing with our whispers." You smirked at her while she give you a happy smile and nodded rapidly

[BEING REWRITTEN]〘ᶠᴿᴼᴹ  ᴴᴬᴺᴰˢ  ᵀᴼ  ᶜᴸᴬᵂˢ〙﹂Beastars x reader Insert﹁जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें