[a.n] we need to talk.

So this new part of the story is me being reflexive about this whole book and what past me have done wrong.

(YOU CAN SKIP THIS IF YOU WANT.
MINOR SPOILER: IN THE END, I'LL JUST SAY THAT I WILL WORK AGAIN ON THIS BOOK!!)

And I want to admit to you dear readers that when I was continuing the story a few months ago, I just forgot about its whole point, the consistency and character development were so badly done that it made me cringe. And knowing how the themes on Beastars play around, I thought that if I continued anymore it would look like I was not taking it seriously at all.

I have to say, I ADORE the world of beastars, how they could show off the different themes that are nowadays very controversial topics, and how they made it work with an anthropomorphic society.
Realized that this book was missing out on a very BIG important plot point of the main story.

The instincts that all animals have.

So when I noticed that lazy little me ushered the development of [y.n] so they could rapidly integrate into the storyline, felt very disappointing to me bc what is a very important case on all of the beastars was the instincts that the carnivores and even herbivores couldn't control at times.

And the human mc just controlling it so easy to just catch up with the plot was done terribly in my point of view.

So here's the case. I WON'T give up yet on this story. I will develop more the main character plus her friends ( which I'll admit I'm kind of proud of the side story of the dead friend but I think I wasn't giving it the right moment for it to pop on.) And I will make her more aware of what she has lost because in all honesty she hasn't even cared for anything else than studying and I find that rather anticlimactic.

And what else do I have to say?

I WILL NOT PUT A SCHEDULE ON THIS BOOK UPDATE BC THAT IS VERY TROUBLING WHEN I DO HAVE TO STAY FOCUSED ON MY STUDIES.

And pls be patient for the remake, it will take some time because I want to leave behind the terrible bad habit of writing and publishing once it's done. I want to have a lot of parts to just review them and publish them easily enough.

So that's all, I hope you all are rather interested in the new start of this book.

NEW READERS PLS READ THIS: If you gonna go down I want to remind you that this is a very old story, it will be cringe. And if you like it enough I hope you are going to be here for the re-make of it!