{------» 0.1«------}

ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ

You were writing in your geography notebook about countries' gross domestic product, it is an easy task, just with a lot of information you had to add.

You stopped for a minute and sighed dropping your pencil on the notebook and closed it within its pages.

You wanted a little break, before continuing, even though the deadline was very near, but this happens for letting it for the last minute.

You heard a groan and turned your head to your dorm companion that was sleeping in the other bed across the bedroom.

"Hey still doing the work thing that Erica send [y.n]?" You nodded your head just about to speak but a yawn interrupted you.

"[y.n] You should get some rest girl, tomorrow we will have a biology test and I know you'll just be there staring down at the paper with some new bags under those eyes." It was cute that she was tired but still getting concerned about you. You only laughed sheepishly and then turn back to your notebook.

"Yes I know that's why I'm gonna take a break and then study" you replied to her. Your eyes narrowed back meeting with her confused face.

"You know that the body doesn't work like that, right?"

"Yea I know"

"You will still gonna make that even tho you'll probably, fall asleep?"

"Yes."

"Ok good luck." She dropped the conversation there and turned giving you her back.

You stand up from the desk and slide to your bed, grabbing your phone and headphones, to just tap Netflix and look at any series you haven't finished yet

~⁂⁂~

You felt very but very uncomfortable on your bed it was like you weren't even in your bed, you tossed and turned around, with a lot of heat until

You kicked away your blanket just to receive a yelp.

"Hey!" It was a female voice, but this wasn't compared to Jenny's voice. You shake your head thinking it could be just your mind playing with you.

You yelled back "Sorry Jenny" and then turn away to face the other side.

"Who is Jenny?" The female voice asked, you just scoffed "I'm not talking with crazy people  1. Am" You said teasingly but suddenly to be pulled out of your bed, hitting first your head to the ground.

"Wha- what the?!"

"What's up with you [y.n]? You just got here and you are telling me crazy?! And what the hell is a people?!" The female voice ranted really mad.

You were still a little bit dizzy by the hit on your head, but it was officially confirmed that the voice wasn't your dorm mate Jenny. The blurry image that talked didn't look like a human.... wait it was an animal?...

"You call me again crazy and next time you won't wake up just with hit on the floor!" the... what was this animal again?... oh yea a badger.

the badger animal person thing angrily said and walked away stomping her feat until you heard a near door shut close.

You stared at the door the badger must walk through "I really have to check my dreams with a therapist..." You thought aloud. You touched the back of your head still hurting, just to feel a scruffy and furry surface.