1. Finding The Ring

Start from the beginning

Percy cleared his throat, then said, "Falafel flamingoes," Percy said, loud and clear.

Nico blinked, his eyes darting around everywhere. His eyes landed on Percy. "Where's my Willy-poo?" Nico demanded.

"Infirmary, I'm guessing," Percy said, holding back a laugh. Nico smiled, nodded, then began to skip away, humming some sort of happy melody. Percy didn't include this when he told Nico what to do, but he was loving it.

Percy began to creep behind him like some spy, wanting to see how this would go down. As they reached the infirmary, Percy hid behind a cot to keep his cover from Nico and Will (who was checking a purple-skinned demigod's temperature). Nico was giggling, twirling around, twirling Will's hair with goo-goo eyes, and murmuring about how much he loved Will.

"You're so cute Willy-poo," Nico giggled, twirling Will's golden locks of hair in his fingers, "Or should I say Sunshine?"

"Nico, what's gotten into you? And can't you see I'm in the middle of... something?" Will said, gesturing to the purple-skinned demigod that Will was taking the temperature of. "Sure, it's kind of turning me on, but it's also weirding me out. Could this wait till later?"

"I'd wait for decades as long as it meant I could be with you," Nico sighed happily.

Will blushed at that but began to speak again. "But seriously Nico, can I get some space?" Will said.

Nico didn't answer, just began to proceed at twirling around and singing, "La la la la la!"

Will sighed.

Nico, stop, Percy thought. Nico froze, giving Percy the clue that Nico had heard his command. Leave the infirmary and pretend nothing happened. Forget everything that you've done while in my spell. And if Will tries to bring it up, just say you have no memory of this, Percy instructed Nico through the power of the mind. But this time, Percy heard another voice in his head. One that wasn't his own.

P-P-Percy? Why are y-you doing this t-t-to me? So humiliating... It was Nico. Nico had found a way to transfer his thoughts into Percy's head. Peculiar but... whatever.

Because, Nico, Percy thought, directing the thoughts into Nico's head, A boy like me could use a little entertainment once in while! But I can't have you risking giving me away... so now instead of having your own thoughts, your thoughts will be connected with your actions. Whatever I tell you to do is the new you. Your thoughts included. You think it will actually be YOU deciding to do the stuff you do! I will completely change your personality, mind and body wise. If that doesn't make sense, Nico, you don't have your own thoughts anymore. You have completely given up your body and mind to me.

Percy smiled cruelly. No real reason, he just felt like it was a good time to smile cruelly.

That is n- yes Master. My mind and body belong to you, Master, Nico thought.

Percy grinned. Ooh, I love hearing that! Say it again! And again! Chant it! Percy ordered Nico.

My mind and body belong to you, Master. My mind and body belong to you, Master. My mind and body belong to you, Master. My mind and body belong to you, Master. My- Nico's thoughts were cut off by Will.

"Are you okay, Neeks? You've just been standing there staring off into the distance for a bit now..." Will said.

"Of course I am," Nico smiled, "Goodbye now." Nico left the infirmary promptly, leaving Will very confused.

"So what is it?" The purple-skinned demigod suddenly spoke up.

"A case of the weird boyfriend..." Will muttered.

"Uh... what?" The purple-skinned demigod said.

"Oh, not you. You've actually been cursed by some god, most likely Aphrodite, which is much better then what I have!" Will said.

"A case of the weird boyfriend?"

"Exactly!"

"Wait, did you just say I'm cursed...?"

"Uh..."

Satisfied with his work here, Percy left the infirmary, out to find his next victim, Annabeth. He had so many ideas on what he could do to her. Make her dumb, make her mindlessly in love with Percy, make her embarrass herself in front of the entire camp, and make her own fatal flaw, pride, whither? He liked where the last idea was going, that was for sure.

Now he just had to find Annabeth.

Hi! Learn_2_Luv here! This is the first chapter of The Ring! And I promise, it will get much more exciting after this! I'd also like to dedicate this chapter to LonleyDarkLord because they were the ones who gave me the whole idea of doing a hypnosis thing anyways! Their stories are suuuuper good as well! It's also a bit inspired by BoopTheSnoop_'s Nico's Hypno Ring, but my book will have a much different plot. The only thing in common is the whole ring thing. But you should all go check them out! (This isn't copyright right BoopTheSnoop? Sorry I didn't ask first but my pms aren't working! If you think it's copyright I'll take this down).

Also, let's pretend this is an AU where Calypso and Leo get back from Calypso's island right away. ALSO, if you have any ideas of what hypnotized character could do, just drop a comment, but I can't guarantee it will make it in since I'm trying to stick with a plot.