26.

~ December 24, 2021 ~

Hallee smiled as she and Chris got into bed. She leaned into his chest as he wrapped an arm around her. They hadn't seen each other in over a month. Chris had been busy wrapping up filming on his new movie.

"I've missed you," Hallee mumbled softly.

"I missed you too, but we have plenty of time together now. When you go to LA for pre-season, I'll head out there too."

"I like the sound of that," she smiled and kissed his cheek.

Chris used his finger and gently turned her head towards him before kissing her deeply. She shifted slightly and turned to face him. He quickly tugged her so she was straddling him. His hands pushed up the back of her shirt.

"Chris," she mumbled pulling away as she stared into his eyes.

"Hm?"

"I-I love you."

"I love you too," he smiled.

"Really?" She grinned.

"Don't sound so surprised," he chuckled.

She giggled too and hugged him tightly before connecting their lips in another passionate kiss. She broke away to tug his shirt off. Hallee ran her hands appreciatively over his toned chest and arms. His lips lightly skimmed her neck.

"I love you," he whispered against her skin.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Good morning," a soft voice said.

Hallee took a deep breath as she came to her senses. Chris's muscular body was wrapped around her. His body heat radiated off of him. The sheets were a mess around them. She smiled and leaned back into his arms.

"G'morning," she replied.

Halle turned in his arms so she was facing him. She smiled and rubbed his cheek. A soft smile was on his face. His blue eyes searched hers. He leaned forward and kissed her.

"Hey, merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas, Chris."