15.

~ December 29, 2020 ~

"Are you ready, Hallee?" Jeff asked.

"I sure am. Thank you again for welcoming me on to your team."

"Of course," he smiled.

"We're so thrilled to have you," Brad grinned.

Hallee smiled as she put on the New England
Revolution scarf. She went over and made sure that Sabrina and Morgan were all set too. They looked so cute in the little jerseys that were made for them. Hallee decided to go for first names not last names.

"Mommy! I like this!" Sabrina smiled.

"Do you?" She grinned.

"Yes!"

"Oh good!"

"Mama," Morgan held his arms up to her.

Hallee smiled and sat down on the ground. Morgan hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek. She smiled and hugged him and Sabrina as the cameras flashed.

"Bear!" A familiar voice said.

Hallee's head jerked up. Only one person in the world called her that. She grinned when she saw Clint standing in the door way. She jumped up and ran over to hug him.

"Uncle!" Sabrina cheered and ran over too.

"Clint! What are you doing here?!" Hallee hugged him tightly.

"Guess who transferred to the Revs?" He grinned.

"SHUT UP! You did not!" Hallee squealed as he bent down and hugged Sabrina and Morgan.

"Sure did!"

"Oh my god! That's so exciting!"

"Want to jump into the photo shoot, Clint?" Brad asked.

"Yes," he smiled taking off his sweatshirt to reveal his jersey.

"I'm so excited that you're here!" She kisses his cheek as he stood up holding Sabrina.

"I'm glad to be here too, Bear."

"Why did you transfer?"

"The Rapids bought another goalie and signed  him as a Designated Player," he folded his arms, "but more so, I wanted to be closer to you."

"You're the best," Hallee hugged him tightly, blinking away tears.

"I love you, Bear."

"I love you too, Clint," Hallee wiped away her tears.

"So we thought we could do a joint interview with both of you, as well as Sabrina and Morgan if that's okay with you?" Jeff tilted his head.

"That's perfect," Clint nodded after looking at Hallee.

"Great!"

Hallee and Clint did some family pictures before Clint took his own pictures. She watched him happily. She was so excited to have him so close. Hallee was always close to her big brother, and they had been pretty far apart for a few years. This made her feel like it was the right move even more.

After Clint finished his pictures, they went and changed. Hallee finished changing before getting Sabrina and Morgan into the 'Irwin' jerseys the team made for them. She smiled and snapped a picture of them from the back where Sabrina was kissing Morgan's forehead. It was a sweet picture.

Hallee walked out to the room and sat down next to Clint across from Jeff. They got their mics set up and tested them. She squeezed Clint's hand and looked down at her children who were softly talking and playing with each other.

"Welcome back Revs fans! I'm Jeff Lemieux, and it's a very exciting day here! We have two new members joining the family! We have signed the Irwin siblings, Clint and Hallee! Clint has signed a DP contract, and Hallee will be joining our broadcast team!"

Hallee smiled looking between everyone in the room excited to start the next chapter in her life.