22.

~ September 1, 2021 ~

Hallee ran her fingers through her hair as she helped get the sound equipment ready for the pre-game interview with Clint. She smiled when she saw Clint jogging over. He wrapped his arms around her in a massive hug.

"Happy birthday, Bear!" He kissed her forehead.

"Thank you so much!" She grinned and kissed his cheek.

"Okay and in 3, 2, 1-" Brad pointed at her.

"Hello Revs fans! I'm here with my favourite big brother, Clint! Clint, how are you feeling today?"

"First of all, I'm your only big brother. Secondly, I'm feeling great. It feels amazing to be back home in front of the fans."

"This is your first game back in a month since you rolled your ankle against SKC. How is your ankle feeling?"

"Much much better. It feels strong and ready to play. I'm so ready to get back between the stick," he grinned.

"That-"

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HALLEE!"

A bunch of people crashed into Hallee from behind knocking her over. She rolled on to her back laughing seeing Edgar, Teal, Andrew, Scott, and Tajon there. Hallee smiled as she was helped back on to her feet.

"So today is my baby sister's 23 birthday!" Clint took the microphone.

"Her Jordan year!" Teal added in excitedly.

"We have loved having you here with us. We are so glad that you joined our family!" Jeff added and gestured behind him.

A big cake along with bouquets of flowers were brought out by the rest of the squad. Sabrina and Morgan ran over to everyone. Hallee smiled and picked up Morgan while Clint lifted Sabrina up. She kissed her son's cheek and cuddled him close.

"Happy birthday, Hallee!" A familiar voice added.

Hallee's head jerked up as she looked around. She broke out into a grin when she saw Chris,
Scott, Carly, Shanna, Lisa, and Bob standing there with flowers. She walked over and hugged them all.

"Happy birthday!" Stella grinned.

"Thank you so much," she kneeled down and hugged her.

"Wow, thank you all so much!" Hallee smiled looking around at everyone.

Hallee laughed and leaned into Clint as everyone sang to her. She blew out the candles on her cake with help from Sabrina and Morgan. She smiled looking around at everyone who was there. Getting to celebrate her birthday with her friends and brother was fantastic. Last year, she had been in London. She celebrated with Tom, Haz, Maggie, Timothee, Laura, and Evie, but it wasn't the same because Christian was in Spain.

She could get used to birthdays like this.