montys birthday

•liked by montsdlc and 959 others Riley_onawalk happy birthday boo❤❤ I love you so much and you've been there for me so many times now thanks so much your child will love you so muchhhhh|montsdlc

Riley_onawalk happy birthday boo❤❤ I love you so much and you've been there for me so many times now thanks so much your child will love you so muchhhhh
|montsdlc

Montsdlc I LOVE YOU BABYYY

Dempzee happy birthday brooo

Tonylikes_topunch filiz cumpleanos hombre
|montsdlc gracias hermano

Bryxewalker lotta love man

Ryanshav birthday boy!

Scottyboi happy birthday man big party tonight!
|montsdlc you betcha

Attakinsjeff HAPPY BIRTHDAY MON YOU AMAZING HUMAN

Its.jess happy birthday monty!

Just.in THE BIG 18
|montsdlc 😂

A.n_i happy birthday friend you two are honestly a crazy bunch😂
|riley_onawalk facts

Charles love ya man

Stand.alex happy birthday man

Bakedbyhan me and riley made your cake so you better like it
|montsdlc oh God you and riley made it better get someone to check it first then
|riley_onawalk 🖕🖕

Hey_itschlo happy birthday monty

Esteladelacruz happy birthday big Bro
|montsdlc thanks Lil sis

Me and monty walked through the doors of Scott's house and everyone jumped up and screamed supprise!  Then someone who actually supprised us ran up to monty and pulled him into a tight hug. "Estela! What are you doing here." He says wrapping his arms around her.

"I thought I'd supprise you!" She says beaming. She pulls me into a hug and gives me a smile. "It's about time you two figured out your feeling for each other." She says laughing.

"Oh shut up." Monty says laughing.

We all go over to where all our friends are. "Happy birthday mate." Jeff says dabbing monty up.

"Yea Bro happy birthday." Scott says.

"Thanks guys." Monty says wrapping his arm around me.

Someone hands me a drink but before I can even look at it monty takes it from me. "I don't think so missy." He says chuckling.

"I wasn't gonna drink it." I say rolling my eyes.

"Yea yea whatever." He says drinking the alcohol. He kisses me on the cheek. "I'm just keeping our little nugget in there safe." He says.

I chuckle at his words. "Shut up you dork."

"Stop being mean." He says pulling a pouty face.

I laugh and plaufully shove him. A few seconds later the door bursts open and monty's dad stands there. He looks like he's about to pass out he's that drunk.

Monty sighs. "Well I gotta go deal with him." He says pushing his way through people who are dancing.

I stand where I am watching them argue over the loud music. "What's up with him?" Jess asks walking over with zach.

"Don't ya know...his dad never celebrates monty's birthday." Zach says.

"Yea obviously." Jess says.

"Why does he hate him so much." I ask.

"I don't know monty says he was a difficult child but that doesn't mean you hate your kid." Zach says.

Bryce walks over now. "I know." He says in a sing song voice.

"This ain't a joke man." Zach growls.

"I know sorry...monty's the reason why his dad couldn't be with estela's mom." Bryce says. We all look at him with our eyes furrowed. "Monty's dad was having an affair with some other woman and he wanted to be with her bare in mind monty and estela's moms had no idea he was two timing and he got both of them pregnant. He wanted to be with estela's mom and just before he was gonna break up with monty's mom estela's mom found out about her getting pregnant and left him so he stayed with monty's mom."

"Jesus." I say. We look back at the two and monty was trying to push him out. I leave the guys to help monty. "Hey what's going on." I say glaring at his dad.

"Nothing Riley go back to the girls." Monty growls.

"No I wanna know." I say.

Monty's dad laughs at me. "You got yourself a dumb one."

Monty moves forward but I stop him. I glare at his dad. "Can you please leave my house." I say.

He chuckles again. "I would like to talk to my son." He says.

"Your son..when have you ever treat him like a son." I say glaring at him.

"Riley just leave." Monty says pushing me behind him.

"I will when he does."

Monty and his dad argue some more. After a dew minutes his dad raises his fist but before he can punch him and move forward. His fist connects straight into my stomach. Monty's nostrils flare and his eyes widen. He jumps onto his dad and punches him over again. They both roll over on the grass repetedly connecting their fist with each other. I fell arms help me up. It's Sherri hannah and jess. Zach and Justin run out and separate the two. Justin threatens his dad and he finally walks off. Once they get back in the make everyone leave the house. Monty wraps hus arms around me.

I don't feel really good though. "Omg monty." I hear jess's voice.

He looks at her confused as do I. "Your bleeding." Zach says.

I look down and sure enough there's blood running down my legs.

"Shit get her to the hospital." Monty orders.