you wanna stay here

I wake up the banging on my door. "What time is it?" I groan to myself. I look at the clock. 3am? I put a robe around myself and walk downstairs. I open the door and monty stands there. "Babe..it's 3am?" I question.

He walks in completely soaking from the rain outside. When he walks in I notice the bruises and cuts on his face. He holds his arm which is covered in blood. His eyes are both bruised and look like they're gonna turn black. His neck looks bruised to. I gasp. "Don't.." he says before sitting down.

"I'll get the med kit." I say. He nods and follows me into the kitchen.

I quickly clean up the slash on his arm then bandage it up. "He came at me with the knife." He mutters.

My eyes fill up with tears. "And your neck?"

"Well I think that's obvious."

"He seriously tried to kill you?"

"Yea I'm a dissapointment to the family." He mutters.

I shake my head while moving on to the little cuts on his face. "Your not." I say.

He smiles then turns his head toward me. "I know.."

I softly kiss his lips. We hear footsteps and bryce is behind me. "Jesus dude what the hell happened."

Monty scoffs. "What do ya think asshat."

Bryce chuckles before getting some ice out the freezer. He wraps it up and gives it to monty.

Once I've finished I take him upstairs with the help of bryce and put him into my bed. I say goodnight to bryce before cuddling up with monty. "You know I love you right?" He says.

I smile. "Yea." I whisper while kissing his cheek.

"Good."

"I love you too."

We fall asleep cuddling each other.

I wake up. "Baby." I say. He doesn't wake up. "Baby." I say louder. He groans telling me he's waking up.

"What?" He moans.

I giggle. "We gotta go to school." I say.

"Nooo."

I smile again. "You wanna stay here?" He nods his head. "OK."

I snuggle back into his arms and smile.

Jess❤
You coming today?

Queen riles👑
No monty's dad beat him again so we're just gonna stay here today.

Jess❤
Kk love you

Queen riles👑
Love you too

             🔥😎liberty's finest😎🔥

Zachy💗
Hey jess told us what happened you two ok

Queen riles👑
We're fine

Monty😍😙💗🔥❤💙
Yep were great

Hannah banana🍌
Good

Justie😏
What ya doing

Monty😍😙💗🔥❤💙
I'm watching her eat😂

Sherri baby😘
Cute/creepy

Queen riles👑
😂😂

_______________________________________

Do you guys prefer long or short chapters?❤

Also go check our my new story "the other baker" it would mean a lot ❤❤❤❤❤