sleeping beaut

•liked by sherrri and 893 moreRiley_onawalk woke up to this sleeping beaut😂❤👤|montsdlc

Riley_onawalk woke up to this sleeping beaut😂❤
👤|montsdlc

Its.jess cute😍
|just.in just like you
|Riley_onawalk omg I can not deal😂😚

Montsdlc when am I ever gonna get you back😂
|Riley_onawalk neverrr

Scottyboi great party last night thanks guys
|Riley_onawalk no problem sweetie❤

Attakinsjeff damn you guys for being the cutest couple at liberty
|Riley_onawalk damn you and sheri for being the cutest couple at liberty

A.n_i awh

Rryanshav gosh😍

Court.crims heh last night was pretty good
|Riley_onawalk I know right!
|dempzee are you guys seeing this!
|tonylikes_topunch yes😂😂

Hey_itschlo he's gonna get you back real good one day @riley_onawalk
|riley_onawalk I knowww😂

We all got up for some food and made our way to the kitchen. "Man I can feel the hangover coming along." Zach said making us laugh.

"Yea man." Justin says while rubbing his eyes.

I grabbed the bread out of the bread bin and started to toast it. "Get the coffee ready...now." I moaned and everyone laughed. Chloe got the coffee started. The bread came up and I sighed in relief. I spread some chocolate on it and took a bite.

At that moment bryce walked in. "Hey I don't know if I should've stayed out a little-" he starts. "Oh um...there still here." I laugh.

"Yea they are."

Scott looked down still not able to forgive bryce like me. "So um I'm gonna head upstairs..call me if you need me." He says while walking up the stairs. I smile.

"How could you." Scott starts again.

I sigh. "We've been through this."

"Yea and I still don't understand he fucking raped you riley!" He shouts while walking up close to me.

Monty stands in the way of him and pushes him back. "Scott calm down." He says.

Scott laughs. "Funny coming from you." He spits out. I see monty clench his teeth together.

"Scott reed bryce is my brother! Yes he has done some fucked up things but that does not mean he can't change he is a human being and deserves a second chance!" I say.

Scott looks down. "I'm sorry..i just I don't want it happening again." He mutters.

I hug him. "Scotty I love you so much and thank you but I truly think he's trying to change." I whisper to him.

He smiles and nods his head.

A few days later....

I get some penut butter and some strawberries and dip them in. Bryce stares at me laughing. "Dude what the hell is with you and your weird food combinations recently."

I smirk. "It's nice try." I say. Bryce shakes his head. I laugh again. "Your loss."

Someone knocks at the door and I open to see who it is. It's the girls. "Hey hon." Hannah says.

I smile. "Hello."

"Since you've been feeling sick lately we decided that were gonna stay here with you." Jess says.

I laugh. "You decided your gonna stay in my house."

They all smile and  nod their heads. I let them in and they laugh. "You eating penut butter and strawberries..but you hate penut butter." Hannah says.

I shrug my shoulders and hannah exchanges a look with jess. I shake it off and lead them all upstairs. "So how long are you planning on saying." I ask.

"Until you feel better." Chloe and ani says.

"Yep we wanna help." sheri says.

I smile. We walk into my room and they imediantly get all their stuff out. We all sit on the bed put some songs on and go on our phones.

"Omg! I forgot to tell you guys!" Chloe squeals. We all look up excitedly. "Me and Zach are official!" She squeals.

We all scream. "Omg I'm so happy for you!" Sheri screams.

"You guys will be so cute!" Ani says.

"Omg you deserve a guy like him!" Jess says.

"I'm so happy for you chlo!" Hannah says.

"He deserves you!" I scream.

We all smile and I'm so happy that Zach found someone who actually loves him.

I suddenly have this weird feeling inside and I run the the bathroom and keel over the toilet throwing up the food that just entered my stomach. "Awh girl." Sheri says while handing me my water bottle.

I groan. "i hate being ill."

The girls laugh and hannah rubs my back. A few more minutes later after throwing up once more and then washing my mouth out. Were back on the bed watching a movie. My phone bings and I look to see what it is.

Monty❤❤💗
Hey bby I'm with the guys right now but when you feeling like coming back to school?

Queen riles👑
Idk I've been throwing up still so probably next week hopefully

Monty❤❤💗
Want me to come over😍😚

Queen riles👑
Nah its OK I've got the girls helping❤❤

Monty❤❤💗
OK well I'll come check on you tomorrow

Queen riles👑
OK love you

Monty❤❤💗
Oh um love you to

I stare at my phone screen realising what I just said. "Oh...my...God." I groan. Th girls look at me.

"What is it?"  "You gonna be sick again?" "Are you ok?"

"I just said I love you to monty...on text!" I moan.

The girls smile and giggle. "That so cute." Chloe says.

"No I did it on text! I'm so stupid!" I moan.

"No its cute and it's true you do love him right.." jess says.

I nod my head. "Yea I do." I say tears forming in my eyes. I wipe them away confused.

"Awh riley you really are a sucka for love." Sheri says.

I shake my head. "I don't know why I'm crying." I say then start laughing.

The girls laugh along with me and I notice hannah and jess exchange the same look again. But like last time I shake it off.

_______________________________________
I think you guys know where I'm taking this and if you don't you'll have to wait and see.

Also thank you so much for reading this I never thought I'd get so many reads or views so thank you I love you guys so much!

Also after watching season 4 I was really dissapointed i really wanted flashbacks of monty's home life or of monty and estela and monty and Winston I just thought that we got flashbacks of bryce when they tried to humanise him but they Did a really crap job or trying to humanise monty and they could've done such a better job anyway rant over lol😂❤❤