pt 2

Bestie bestie gang bang💜❤💚💛💚

Queen riley👑
Guys...

Jeffy❤💛💛💜
Yesss

Chlo😍
Yeaaa

Scotty💚💜💜
Mhmm

Queen riles👑
Montgomery is here..

Hannah banana🍌❤💛
So?

Queen riles👑
Bryce isn't and I'm actually being nice to him

Sheri baby💚💛
Ooooooo...why

Queen riles👑
His dad beat him again but like really bad so I let him stay here

Jeffy💜💛💚💜
Your such a kind person

Scotty❤💚❤
The best

Queen riles👑
But like we had the weird stare thing

Ani💗
Do say more

Chlo😍
Yes

Scotty💜💗💛
Wait what! But you and zach

Queen riles👑
Yes I know but It was weird

Jess❤💗❤💛
Should I ship or dip?

Queen riles👑
JESS!

Jess❤💗❤💛
Sorry

Riley's pov

I smile at jess's text kinda annoyed. But I find it funny. "What's funny?" Monty asks.

"Nothing just jess said something." I say. He nods his head. "Do you want a drink." I say.

He shakes his head and I just sit there watching TV.

It's about half past 10 now and I feel kinda bored and I don't know what to do. I reach for the remote and the same moment Monty does the same. Our hands touch and I feel a spark...or something.

"Uh..sorry you have it its yours." He says.

I blush a bit and take it. "Thanks." That goes I know the rest of the night will be awkward.

                               ____

I show monty the spare room and he smiles. And sits on the big bed. "God I could get use to this."

I smile. I realise monty's never had a room or house like this and I'm very lucky I got out of the old place into this. I turn around ready to leave but I turn my head to ask him something but he's already asleep.

I look at him. He looks peaceful like this no anger or annoyance. He looks innocent and kind. I smile and got to my own room.

I wonder..if monty was really like that and deep down he's hiding it cause the monty I saw tonight wasn't the same at school

Zachery💗❤😍❤💚❤😍

Thinking of youRead 12:32

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Thinking of you
Read 12:32

Zachery💗❤💛💚💗😍
Baby?
Read 12:34

Zachery💗❤💛💚💗😍
You there?
Read 12:37

Zachery💗❤💛💚💗😍
OK talk tomorrow
Read 12:40

I read all his texts not being bothered to reply.

Knock knock

I look at my door and monty is standing there. "What do you want." I ask.

"I can't sleep." He says.

I smile. "You just were asleep.."  I say.

"I just woke up and I can't get back to sleep." He says.

I pat my hand on the side of my bed. Meaning he could come my bed. He climbs in and smiles then closes his eyes. This felt weird but it's not like I was gonna hook up with him. I mean I've shared a bed with Scott and Jeff before so what's different. The fact that ever since today I've hated him. Or the fact that when we locked eyes I just wanted to feel his lips on mine. Or the fact that when our hands touched I felt something I never have with zach.

                            Oh shit