To the Fools who Dream

Start from the beginning

"Cards against humanity!" You blurted out.

NARRATOR: Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh

Megalovania InTensIfiES

"What?" The Lorax quirks his neck to the side

NARRATOR: Wait, the Lorax doesn't even have a neck. It all curves of his peanut figure.

"What I meant to say is that we should play hangman!" You said as you stare at the sky, seeing the narrator watching outdated vines while writing an essay about the #cancelbabies trend.

"So, we basically gonna hang beanpole?" The Lorax said.

"Whatttt no!!!!" You screech as you bring your knees closer to your face. Even Pipsqueak cringe a little. "And you claim yourself to be passive. You also called Onceler 'an intruder and his violent ways."

"Well, he's the only human man around here..." He said. "Sort of..."

"And..."

"And?" You lean closer to the Lorax, expecting a reasonable apology from him.

"And it wouldn't be such a bad idea!" He sneers at you.

"ARE YOU SERIOUSLY?" You stood there shocked. "YOU REALLY WOULD DO THAT?!?!?"

"Nah, but that would be a good scared in order to keep him in place..." Lorax said with his mustache smiling mischievously to the Lorax's response. For a second, you even saw his mustache doing mischievously finger wiggly Wiggens signs!

"Also, even if I wanted to kill him, I wouldn't save his life twice that same night."

After that response, you remember that in fact the Lorax saved Onceler's life twice!

"You are out of your mind, Lorax, but I love it!" You said. "Especially when you make me lose my mind..."

Afterwards, you explain them how to play hangman. And out of the middle of nowhere, the narrator blesses you with a whiteboard and a marker.

"Who's ready to win??" You said with a dash of Effiel.