15- follow me

"if you lose focus,
you' ll get eaten up."

- follow me

hyunsuk's pov

it was the second night we would be together, as a married couple. all this still felt surreal, as much as i wanted to tell her everything soon, i was still afraid she would end up hating me.

"are we going to sleep together? on the same bed?" she walked out of the bathroom drying her hair with the towel.

"duh? we are married," i took the hair dryer out and signaled her to come over. 

"but we aren't real."

"didn't we decide to try this out for a month?"

"oh yea."

i started drying her hair, "is this too hot?"

"WHAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU," she shouted over the hairdryer.

"I SAID, IS THIS TOO HOT?"

"IT'S GOOD. YOU KNOW I CAN DO THIS MYSELF RIGHT."

"JUST STAY PUT."

"done, you're welcome," i ruffled her hair and kept the hairdryer.

"thanks, you know, i always wanted my boyfriend to do this for me," she fixed her hair.

"i know."

"huh?"

i need to stop being so dumb,"byunggon told me. he said he always dried your hair when you were young and you wanted your future boyfriend to do it too."

"ohhh." i hated to lie to her but now the lies keep building up, and she will find everything out soon. 

"are we going to have nicknames for each other?" she asked.

"sure, is there anything you want?"

"princess," she pointed to herself, "and the frog," and pointed to me.

"YAH," i flicked her forehead.

"AHHAHAH okay okay, but i would like to be called princess though. i get butterflies in my stomach when the blonde guy in my dreams call me that," she looked down, "i'm sorry for mentioning him when we are already married."

"it's fine, princess, it shall be."
"i want love, i want to be called love," i could remember these were our nicknames in the past.

"sure, ugly frog."

"your eyesight must be bad to call me ugly," i moved closer to her face," is it clearer?"

being sarcastic, she said, "yes, yes, very handsome."

i pinned her down on the bed, "and what am i called?"

"ugly frog," she looked away.

i then bit her ear, "you sure about that?"

"lov... love."

"good girl," i kissed her cheek and laid down beside her, "let's sleep, i'm really tired."

 i clapped my hands to turn the lights off but she kicked me down the bed. 

"OWW, what was that for?

marrying mr arrogant // choi hyunsukOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara