19- 1°

"look at me, i'm afraid
i'm nervous about it."

-

minha pov

i called a taxi to bring me to my old high school. by this time, i remembered everything already except the reason that caused me to lose my memories, so i came here hoping to get something that triggered my memory. 

when i reached, i got out of the car and looked at the familiar scene in front of me. even though it was currently dark, i could still imagine the few of them running around the school garden and some of them drinking banana milk at the bridge which connected the junior high building and senior high building. 

i wanted to go into the main building but it was locked by the guard so i headed to the side building where our hideout was. this place was our hideout because it was on the only building of the school that would never be locked. it was the building closest to the dormitory and there was a bridge connecting them. i used the stairs and i walked up 7 flights of stairs towards the rooftop where all the messy tables laid.

i looked at the tables and smiled as i saw our cravings of "silver boys let's debut" on the wooden tables. i continued walking towards the other side and saw a place that i haven't recalled in my memories. my heart started pumping alot faster as i continued looking at it.

my head kept throbbing and i held onto it as i closed my eyes, hoping for the pain to else. right then, i could imagine the whole scene unfolding in front of me.

-

"fucking slut, can you just stay away from all of them???" one girl shouted as she pulled my hair.

as i glared at her and tried resisting, another slapped me, "you deserve all this shit now, and don't even imagine going back to them crying."

"i never did that," i said.

"haha, as if, just go and die already."

they really had nothing better to do, i'm already distancing myself from the silver boys. 

"bitch, we already said we will force you to hell if you do not stay away from them. but you're still getting so touchy with hyunsuk and byunggon??? they belong together, not get played by you," one of the girls walked closer to me.

she continued pushing my shoulder as i reached the corner of the rooftop, "you are not even half as good as them. ugly whore."

dude, i always had really high tolerance level and never let them get to me, but this shit has really been going on for a long time and i knew what would make them run away. i stood on top of the edge of the building, "since you want me to go to hell that much, what about i show it to you?"

their eyes all widened in shock, one of them said, "what the heck? come down now."

i crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow, "you think i don't dare?"

they then looked at each other and ran away, "whatever you do up here is none of our business."

heck, they were so easy. i dust my clothes off as i prepared to hop back onto the ground. from there, i slipped when i was going to come down and 

there i went. i really fell onto the ground, at the first level. 

BAAM! 

the sound could be heard. everyone crowded around me as i heard, "why did she commit suicide?"