22- now or never

"during the times of my life,
the most beautiful moment is now."

- now or never

minha pov

"ehhh wake up," i shook hyunsuk. we literally slept so late the previous night and we could only have 3 hours of sleep. 

his eyes opened slowly and sighed, "what's my schedule today?"

"a meeting for setting of budget for magnum's comeback, then the collaborations and there's approval of finances to be made," i said while pulling him up. 

"i don't want..." he grumbled.

i then ruffled his hair, "get up." he held onto my hand and followed as i pulled him into the bathroom and splashed water on his face, "hurry wash up."

-

the whole day's routine went on and i just dreaded for the end of the day to come. 

because it was a silver boy's gathering again.

"did gon call you yet?" hyunsuk asked as he loosened his tie.

"nope."

"okay, we'll go there by ourselves then," he picked up the car keys and dangled them, making sound when metals clunk together.

"am i off too?" jaehyuk popped his head at the door and smiled.

hyunsuk nodded his head and jaehyuk looked at his watch, "wahh, you're so nice today. are you going somewhere?" it was 6pm and hyunsuk never left work before 10pm, making the jaehyuk and i staying behind with him as well. 

"just meeting my old buds," hyunsuk smiled at the thought of that.

"ahh i see, ill leave then!" jaehyuk waved and left.

-

when we reached the restaurant, we already saw all of them there waiting for us. 

"aye, doesn't mean you're a big boss means you can be the latest," seunghun teased.

hyunsuk pouted, "you all are just early!"

"yea, it's the first time we don't have jihoon or woong an hour late," byounggon said and everyone laughed.

"have yall ordered?" i asked and took a seat beside jihoon.

"nope, is there anything you want?" jihoon shared his menu with me.

hyunsuk then pushed his menu away and put another one in front of me childishly, "she can share it with me!"

i just facepalmed myself at his actions but jihoon played along with him and put his menu above hyunsuk's menu, "no! i shared with her first."

"no, me!"

"noooooo my menu!"

"go away jihoon."

"bleh bleh bleh."

"wow i missed childish fights like this," hyunsuk laughed.

"yea, it brings us back to when we were still trainees," junkyu added on.

"and raesung is still the one filming yall," woong looked over.

raesung smiled behind his phone which was recording everything, "ceo of yx entertainment having childish fights with his artists. we love content like this."