4- confession song

"just walking this road, just breathing is hard
the trauma you left, trauma"

-trauma

jihoon pov

to be honest, it has been over 10 years since we have been like that. hyunsuk, this is the most i can do for you. get you jealous and you will want her back. but now, i want her too, i've liked her longer than you have. why is it that you get what you want. last time, and now. what about me...

minha pov

suddenly, hyunsuk wiped his mouth and got up,"since the reporter is not here any more, i think we can go. i'll give you a ride back."

i shook my head, "jihoon will be here,"and continued eating. 

the chair beside me moved, "yah. what was that all about? are the both of you together now?" jihoon said.

"chill chill. of course not, it was nothing. he's hot but i don't actually like him. there was a reporter and we had to act a little so that reporter can get some pictures. and uhm... i actually like someone else yea."

he just stayed silent until we walked to his car. 

"so who is the guy you like?"

"not really like. more like admire-ish?"

"so who is that lucky guy."

"you don't need to know." why would i tell him that it's him. that will be so weird...

"but i like you."

wait what. did i hear that right.

"you know we just met today right."

"do you seriously not remember me?" he showed me a scar his left hand.

i furrowed my eyebrows as i remembered the scar.

the car accident. blood. concrete. batteries. jewelry. candies. death. 

everything went pitch black.

-

the journey in front of me was black, dark and never ending. i took one step at one time, slowly, slowly. i wanted to escape this black pitched tunnel.

i saw my mother's face. this time, i walked even faster. her face faded away. my father's face appeared. i jogged even with with a throbbing head. next, my mother's face appeared beside my father's face. i ran as fast as i could.

little did i know, a car was dashing towards a young boy. he was wearing a g-shock watch, smiling happily with the candies he just bought. as i called out to the boy to watch out, someone pushed him away from the car.

the candies he had bought scattered all over the floor. i walked towards the front of the car, it was my mother. her snow-white pearl necklace broke, it represented longevity. now, the pearls rolled aimlessly on the concrete floor.

my father was behind, he was talking to someone through his cell phone. horror filled his eyes as he saw the scene, he had a heart attack and dropped to the concrete floor. he dropped his cellphone and it broke, leaving the battery out of the phone.

i stared at the young boy as my eyes was filled with hatred. he ended up with only a scar on his left hand but my parents was dead. because of him.

it was jihoon.

that boy next door who I played with, killed my parents. he was the cause of my parents death. my parents would always take care of him as if he was their own child since his parents were always out of town. now, he pays him back by killing them.

i wanted to run away from the horrible scene.

i stood up but my legs went numb and I fell back. looking at the fresh red blood in front of me, it was not a pleasant scene.

i watched jihoon crawl towards my parents. he cupped my father's face and blood slowly dropped into my fingers. he slowly took his wedding ring out of his ring finger and mumbled a few words but i couldn't hear them.

then his words paused. he was unconscious. he could only take the ring from his hands.

shivering, tears dropped from my eyes. i kneel-led beside my mother, as i cried.

from that day, i had

no more parents.
no more cuddling.
no more forehead kisses.
no more bedtime story.
no more "human alarm clock".
no more sweet dreams.

at least, i had byounggon.

in the day, i locked myself in the room.
at night, i had to cry myself to sleep.

but no one knew, i really studied like nobody's business.

i really wanted to do nothing but study at that time. i had to be constantly hospitalized and slowly lost my memory from all the fatigue i had.

-

jihoon pov

"do you serious not remember me?" i showed her the scar on my left hand.

she looked at it and fainted. shit shit shit.

i immediately started the car and sped to the nearest hospital. heck, minha don't just do this to me.

-

"what the fuck park jihoon. you claim that she is yours then now she's in the hospital? what is wrong with you?" hyunsuk punched me.

i called hyunsuk and byounggon over right after we reached the hospital as i knew these two were more concerned about her.

"im sorry..." there is nothing i could do except apologise right now.

"hyunsuk ah. stop." right now only byounggon could hold onto hyunsuk and calm him down. he then raised an eyebrow at me, signalling me to spill everything that happened to his younger sister.

"she remembered me... she remembered i killed your parents. i showed her the scar."

byunggon just sighed," don't blame yourself. you didn't kill my parents. it was their choice. don't beat yourself over it."

hyunsuk on the other hand, got agitated, "what? how selfish can you get! i thought we all promised that we won't let her remember the past? she might have forgave you a few years ago but you shoudn't force it onto her again? what if she remembers me? how can we still get married?"

"choi hyunsuk." byunggon warned.

hyunsuk was not always like that. he was only like this when it came to minha. he started to break down and buried his hand in his hands. this was just one of the many times hyunsuk silently got to this stage because of minha.