Special chapter!

Rain:

You are my first sight.....

*knock-knock*

"ehem...W-who is it?" argg.....my words!

"Its me Isha!" oh its Isha!

"Come in!" I said.Oh I miss her so much!She is my used to be neighbor.She used to bake cake for us because my mother loved her cake.

As she entered I huged her so tight and jump because of joy.

"Hi!" she said and laughed.

"HIIIIIII!!!!" I shouted.

I have been huging her like 10 min. now.

"Can you stop it?" she asked board.

"No!Not for everything!Not for money,not for clothes,not for everything!" I said.

"Not even for a cupcake?" she asked.

"CUPCAKE!!" I said and took my hands off hers.And jump because of joy.I love her cupcakes than her cakes! Its not that I hate it....its good but.....its much better...you know?

She handed me the box and said "Its velvet,your favorite" I huged her so tight that she almost fall.But good thing she didn't!

"You lied" she said and pouted.I just laughed and took my hands off her body.I get my cupcake and eat it.Ohhh! Its so good!

*knock-knock*

"Argg!!! Who is it?" Isha just laughed from what I said.Its because my mouth is full. And I guess it didn't sounded like what I was really saying.

"Its us Claire and Annika!" said OH MY GOSH! THE TWINS ARE HERE!

When I opened the door their face popped out.I huged them so tightly.I missed them so much!

"Guys! For a long time! Why did you only visited me only this time?" I asked.

"Ok,first,why didn't you visited us? You know where we live! And second,you didn't gave us your address! That's why we searched it! And third,we are buisy from school!" explained Claire.

"Oops,sorry!" I said and added a peace sign.

"But...there's someone missing...." I said.

"HELLO!!" Kathleen said.I guess she ment to surprise us...or me >.<

"I almost have an heart attack there!" I said holding my chest.They just laughed. How rude!

"So....how are you?" asked Kathleen.

"What do you mean?" I asked.They laughed.

"We know why you moved here,it is to forget....who is it again?" Annika said.

"Jason?" I asked.The all looked depressed that I said his name.

"So you still remembered him?But how?" asked Isha.

"Let's just say we are in the same cours" I said and smiled.But they gasped.

"You are the same Buisness AD?" asked Claire and I nodded.They gasped.What's the problem with gasp these days?

"Did you like him again? Wait,wrong sentence Are you ready to love him again?" asked Kathleen.Am I?

I breathed in and answered.....

"Yes,yes I'm ready! And in fact I already did!" and I smiled to know that what I said is true.

"And let's just say its.....love at first sight!"