Make you mine....(part 2)

Jack:
(Imagine their date at the story is November 15,2015)

"But we saw a note...and Jack I guess that you need to read it and see this for yourself!" said miss.

Well its not my fault we broke up...but anyway I still get the note and read it.

"WAIT!Don't read it first...you may be excused" huh?What did just happend?Why is she acting weird...

Well I just exited the room with a puzzled face.I opened the note and I almost faint with what I saw...its full of blood...but is it her blood?This is what it wrote:

Dear Jack,

                  I love you its just complicated you know...so I'm not really planning to move away but I remember you are my room mate so I'm moving out.I cannot take the risk seeing you with her...don't mind the blood please...its just a little cutting from my finger and I guess you know why.I don't know why I allowed you to be my boy...you are a playboy.....so when I knew you we're a playboy I knew something like this might happend...but I didn't expect that it will be this long.The longer we are together  the longer I liked you...and I tought you felt the same way too...but I guess I was wrong right?I mean you cheated on me right?So you never really liked me.That tought.....everytime I remember that you cheated on me...I really tought you changed but I was wrong like always right?Even how hard i want to make you mine i cant!Its hard!So I guess I can never see you again...so before I leave I want to say I love you and I really do!I just hope you will change and marry a nice girl.

From,
Rain<3

I cannot stop crying.She didn't understand me.She didn't give me time to explain.She kissed Chad but I didn't acted that way...because she used jelousy first before her heart.

I couldn't take it anymore I went out at the schools garden and shouted her name to take the pain out.

I looked at the paper once again and I noticed that it has correction tape in it the part when it says from, Rain<3

I removed the correction tape and cried so hard from what I saw it had written

Love your forever loving (ex)girlfriend,
babe Rain<3*mwah*

And it has her lipstick mark in it...I'll miss her kiss...our kiss...

I have to do something...

I went in my room and packed extra food,drinks,clothes&everything I need.I will find her.I forgot to on my phone so its in voicemail I checked everyperson who called me and I saw Rain,OH for goodness sake I can breath heavenly to see her on my phone calling.I listened to what she said.

[J-jack p-pl-please a-answer I know you are mad but I need your help I'm in the park near the fou--]

Somebody covered her mouth I can hear it...

~to be continued~